✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Day of show ticket drops

butterflygirl

A friend and I are hoping to get tickets with a ticket drop for the first show in Toronto as we were not able to get decent seats in the general sale, and we can't afford the prices being asked on places like StubHub. So, any success stories this tour?

Ticketmaster always releases tickets the day before or the day of the show. This happens because Coldplay requests a block of tickets from the promotor (Live Nation) and returns their unfilled comp requests to the venue to be resold. I attended both shows at the Verizon Center, and the night before the 2nd show I saw Ticketmaster release 2 FLOOR seats in Section 4, Row Y (I checked at about 12AM). Just keep checking back and you will be surprised by what you find :)

I know this because I work in ticketing and 99% of the time my box office will release band and venue holds the day of the show.

I'm doing that today but I am unsure if they will drop tickets on a Sunday. The show is tomorrow, so we will be glued to to the computer. Every show I have attended regardless of the band have had day of show drops. I just needed to hear it from someone else! Thanks and i'll post what happens. We have tickets for night 2.

I'm doing that today but I am unsure if they will drop tickets on a Sunday. The show is tomorrow, so we will be glued to to the computer. Every show I have attended regardless of the band have had day of show drops. I just needed to hear it from someone else! Thanks and i'll post what happens. We have tickets for night 2.

I was looking all morning too because I was just curious. Checked about every 20 minutes and NOTHING! Must be a huge show or they dropped them earlier than expected.

• 2 weeks later...