✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello everyone!

aamandalamm

Hi! My name is Amanda. I'm seventeen years old (just seven more months and then...freedom!) and I'm from Los Angeles. Longtime lurker, finally decided to register as a member. :D

The first time I was exposed to Coldplay was in 2002, when I was seven (seven seems to be a recurring number in my life...). For a brief period/various reasons, the boys were lost to me, but no longer! Chris, Jonny, Guy, and Will now make up a huge part of my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way. My life is brighter and better because of themselves and their music.

I love all of the members, but Chris holds a special place in my heart (we're both born in March too, derp). :heart:

In my spare time, I like to draw, paint, write, and read. I spend entirely too much time on my technological devices (AKA de cellular phone and laptop), to which my mother complains to no end about.

I hope to get to know many of you and be able to freely share OUR MUTUAL FLAMING PASSIONZ FOR DE BOYZ! Roger out ~

Welcome to Coldplaying!

We're kinda the same because we (and Chris :D) are both born in March and do art and are addicted to tech stuff aaand are lurkers.

I suggest going to these threads:

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Show us your art!

Technologicalized

What are you reading right now?

But being a lurker, you probably know that!

Once more, welcome to Coldplaying!