August 17, 201214 yr Author ^ haha! No, real Middle Earth...but I will also let people from New Zealand on just to be fair. ;)
August 18, 201214 yr I wonder if Coldplay will ever do a Middle Earth tour... What kind of drugs have you been taking? :lol:
August 18, 201214 yr I consider myself as a Wizard/ Fairy and according to a Harry Potter test online I'm a Slytherin and I have a pet pegasus named Xylophone *am i high?*
August 18, 201214 yr I consider myself as a Wizard/ Fairy and according to a Harry Potter test online I'm a Slytherin and I have a pet pegasus named Xylophone *am i high?* :nod:
August 18, 201214 yr Author Nice, so we have an Elf, a wizard, a hobbit... a mighty stone who tips people over...and someone who thinks we're all high! Great! Any dwarfs out there?
August 18, 201214 yr There are no fairies in Middle Earth...but I guess... Kay can i be a river maid or wizard?
August 18, 201214 yr Author Tash thinks we are high, I can live with that Yeah, I think Tash is a goblin. :wink3:
August 18, 201214 yr Yeah, I think Tash is a goblin. :wink3: Do trolls exist because know that will be perfect for Tash
August 18, 201214 yr Yeah, I think Tash is a goblin. :wink3: Do trolls exist because know that will be perfect for Tash Do you want to get banned? :evil: Btw, I'm going to move this thread to the Lounge : )
August 18, 201214 yr No! No! I'm sorry! (not really, but don't ban me) :\ Just kidding, don't worry :nice:
Create an account or sign in to comment