✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i'm missing

athy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

I've been reading you're posts and I understand you, I've been through it before. And sometimes it's really hard for me to get out of "it" as well. Like all my friends, bless them all lol, they aren't deep people. I only have a couple of friends who like to talk about deep stuff. Sometimes I feel like I'm alone there because I feel like no one wants to listen. But there's always that someone that cares, ya know? I bet all your friends care about you and are willing to help you

out. I just end up listening to certain music and it's weird but I feel as though the artist understands, as lame as that may be. :lol:

You've always got someone, and I think once you let it all out to someone, the lonliness starts to go away. :)

awwwwwwww Athy. Or is your real name Cathy? (Katharina...Catherine....Kate... :-))

yeah it's okay to be feeling lonely. in fact, i have been feeling lonely quite a few times lately. and then, this is festival season and everyone else is happy and enjoying their company. so may be that makes you feel even more lonely. But, it's okay. It will pass. Try to find an activity that you enjoy. Or be with friends. I know it's hard, though. :s

***hugggggs***

I feel lonely a lot of the time; you can see my random post, my stupid comments. If you knew me personally, my ridiculous behaviour, my stupid thought............

.................. Ant, Sorry but your thread isn't a happy one!

:) thanx all of you!!

nice to have your support.. but one thing is.. i don't have any friends here (my best one is in south africa.. and carla is in chile/new zealand).

so there is no support from that side.. and the other thing is.. it doesn't go away.

i heard that a lot of times.. and it might be true.. but ..

awwwww

that's kinda how it is with me also. I'm such a loner guy, hardly have any friends.... haha

nah, it's not all like that. but, basically, you've to find some way to cope. everyone does it their own ways, Athy.

i too have met some nice folks from this web site and making friendships with them!

awwwww

that's kinda how it is with me also. I'm such a loner guy, hardly have any friends.... haha

nah, it's not all like that. but, basically, you've to find some way to cope. everyone does it their own ways, Athy.

i too have met some nice folks from this web site and making friendships with them!

Like Yours & My relationship???????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.................. We needed the silly comment here!