✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay In INDY!!!

heavenly junkie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I haven't and you can call me Holly. Yes it sounds like it's going to be the perfect place to see them for the first time for me what about you??

yea it will be the first time i've seen them also , my friend and i are coming from cincy, we'll get there early have some dinner at the hard rock and then go on over to the murat....altho we both have to work the next day so...it'll be back to ohio for us after the show !!!

it's gonna be exhausting , but i'm so excited and i'll have so much adreneline going i wont even notice the drive or lack of sleep.

we have 7th row center and i've heard so many great things about them live..... i can't wait !!!

HAVE A BLAST !!!! i know we will..... :D :D :D

Don't you worry about that Laura. I'll give lot of details.

;)

I have orchestra seating and i am driving from Illinois. So it will be a long drive. Question do you listen to the band first before you see them or after? I think first so then it will still be fresh when you actually see them but my friend thinks after so what do you guy's think??? :?

;)

I have orchestra seating and i am driving from Illinois. So it will be a long drive. Question do you listen to the band first before you see them or after? I think first so then it will still be fresh when you actually see them but my friend thinks after so what do you guy's think??? :?

i will be listening before and after !! :D

;)

oh wow i love your avatar :D

ok guys only sat' date=' sun, mon, and then tuesday COLDPLAY!!!!! Are u as excited as meeee??????? and the Music with them. it is going to be a show to not miss!!!!!! :D [/color']

I can't wait !!!

I've been joking for the last few days that this concert can't possibly live up to the hype for me.....lol

that is an awesome avatar...too bad i don't know how to make one :shrug:

it's really easy if i can do it you can too! what you need to do is go to profile and scroll down and there is a spot called avatr control panel and you can hit the browse button. any pics you have downloaded .jpg files you can use as your avatr. You can get pics from us or this website go to the gallery and right click on a pic and click on save pic as and it should be then on your hard drive.

also go to the avatr thread they might have some pointers there as well. any quest. just post them here or send me a private message and i'll walk you through it. ok? hope that helps. keep trying persistence pays off.

Holly what's your name by the way? I have brown eyes too. ;)

it's really easy if i can do it you can too! what you need to do is go to profile and scroll down and there is a spot called avatr control panel and you can hit the browse button. any pics you have downloaded .jpg files you can use as your avatr. You can get pics from us or this website go to the gallery and right click on a pic and click on save pic as and it should be then on your hard drive.

also go to the avatr thread they might have some pointers there as well. any quest. just post them here or send me a private message and i'll walk you through it. ok? hope that helps. keep trying persistence pays off.

Holly what's your name by the way? I have brown eyes too. ;)

I'm going to try this tonite....pretty sad, home on friday nite , trying to make an avatar...lol

my name is Amy, btw

o.k. lets see if i can do this ...

can't wait!!!

:D hey guys!!! i am so excited!! i've been driving all my friends nuts with jealousy b/c i won't shut up about it. all i can say is that it'll probably be ten times worse the day AFTER the concert. hehe. anyway, yeah i have school that day so right after school's out my bro's picking me up and we're driving the two hours up to indy. we probably won't get there WAY early, but early enough i think. i gotta go, so see u there!!! :D

HA....thanks Holly.... :D

I feel so proud lol

now I'm off to find a better avatar....it never ends ....

Hi Amy! i am so glad i could help. see it was't soo bad. only sun, monday and then Tuesday!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have no idea what to wear???? :-o