✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay In INDY!!!

heavenly junkie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-I am back. What a GREAT show. The Music were excellent. Oh to be that young they are going to be huge!!!! Even Chris said they were the best band that ever opened for them. They played "yellow" for them.

And Coldplay sounded soooo BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY. THEY opened with Politik and then played "god put a smile on your face" they played "one i love" i was the only one in my area that knew it :D and they played "poor me" and again i was the only one that had heard it!!! I was 29 rows from the front!!!!!! They were all dressed in black. Chris had that button down black jacket on but then took that off and had a white short sleeve t over a long black sleeve t and black pants. looked good. And Guy had all black on black button down shirt and black jeans. He of course looked like a dark god :twisted:

They only played for 45 min.!!!!1 :x and 2 encores. We of course wanted more. My friend told me they played longer in St.Louis!!!! :shock:

The 2nd encore chris came out and played guitar all alone a new song dedicated to a beautiful girl to all girls and i thought it was going to be "ladder" but it was a brand new song called "proof" - another love song :P he's in love!!!!!

They ended with "the scientist" they played "daylight" "trouble" "rush of blood to the head"

I think i might be going to Milwaukee, Wisconsin next Wed. to see them. I'm off for the whole week. Why not!!!!! it's only 4 hrs. away!!!!!

My poor throat is sooo sore i kept screaming like a teen couldn't help it . There they were!!!!!!!! and i was there too!!!!!! :D :-D ;)

Lovely night!!!!!! and a great theatre. everything was great!!!!!!!

well....the security guy where we came in looked at nothing ,i packed in a vera bradley backpack and he did'nt look twice....lol hell, he did'nt look once...

we had 6th row center ! it was BEAUTIFUL both the music and the lighting was breathtaking i thought....i just got my pics back...they are alright ....we had a bunch of tall boys right in front of us so we had to do some manuvering.......

i'll get them on line as soon as i can.....:D

why?? what's the deal? where are you from?

i'm still thinking about seeing them in Milwaukee. Have to call my friend and see.

but i did check for tickets and there weren't any avail. online so i have no idea what that means? are they sold out?? should we risk it and buy them there??? Need to think. so want to go to see them again. but i'll live if i can't see them. I'll manage somehow. they are playing in june in Chicago could try to see them then.

Aren't you going to see them in your town???

I don't think i'm going to Milwaukee. i think tickets are sold out!!!! :( Damnit!!!!! oh well- I was thinking Chicago but i heard that the pavilion is not the best place to see them but that's what i heard i really don't know for sure. oh well i saw them at least. So i have to be content with that. :?

The concert was great!! :) My throat is paying though for screaming so much. I thought the crowd was very energetic especially during Everything's Not Lost. And I was soooo happy they played A Rush of Blood to the Head! I took some pics too, they are okay 'cause I was all they was back in row Y...I'll post them soon.

here's the setlist from the show :)

Politik

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Spies

Daylight

Trouble

One I Love

A Rush of Blood to the Head

Don't Panic

Everything's Not Lost

Poor Me

Yellow