✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay In INDY!!!

heavenly junkie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey' date=' is anybody here going to the coldplay show in indianapolis?? i am and I CAN'T WAIT!!! i've heard MANY good things about their live concerts. well, hope to see you there!!! :D [/color']

will it be your first?!

mine of Coldplay is in 5 days!!!!

:D I'm going to Indy can't wait. Heard the place is very cool and i have great seats so i've been told. Hope so this will be my first cp show also!!! So can not wait. Almost a month away but this month will go fast it just has to.

Holly :ukliam:

lucky you!! i have pretty crappy seats. they were pretty cheap tho. i couldn't get mine thru presale so i got them off ticketmaster and got orch-C, row FF, seats 1 & 2. so yeah, pretty bad seats, but i'm still psyched and i really don't care :D i'm sure it'll be brilliant anyway. see u there!

Has anyone heard for sure that the Music will be playing? i hope so i read it somewhere but i just wanted to see if anyone had it on their ticket who the opening band was. My tickets are waiting for me at the Murat. Can not wait. Less than a month to go!!! :blackley:

Holly

Has anyone heard for sure that the Music will be playing? i hope so i read it somewhere but i just wanted to see if anyone had it on their ticket who the opening band was. My tickets are waiting for me at the Murat. Can not wait. Less than a month to go!!! :blackley:

Holly

i don't think it said who the opening act was on my tickets, but i've read it at many different websites, including the offical site, that the supporting act is the music. so YAY!!! :D

:D I'm going to Indy can't wait. Heard the place is very cool and i have great seats so i've been told. Hope so this will be my first cp show also!!! So can not wait. Almost a month away but this month will go fast it just has to.

Holly :ukliam:

lucky you!! i have pretty crappy seats. they were pretty cheap tho. i couldn't get mine thru presale so i got them off ticketmaster and got orch-C, row FF, seats 1 & 2. so yeah, pretty bad seats, but i'm still psyched and i really don't care :D i'm sure it'll be brilliant anyway. see u there!

aww the seat doesnt matter! its the sound!! i thought that too, cause i had crappy seats that the sound was awsome!!

hey' date=' is anybody here going to the coldplay show in indianapolis?? i am and I CAN'T WAIT!!! i've heard MANY good things about their live concerts. well, hope to see you there!!! :D [/color']

Hi, I'll be at the Indianapolis show too...see you there! :) :)

i like your avator!!

i like your avator!!

i like your avator!!

thanks!

what is the music like ? i've never really heard of them....

coldplay?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? IT WAS AWSOME!!!! he, he im listening to the string quartet tribute cd...

lol, um, i think she was talking about the band called "the music". ;) anyway, the music is mostly alternative/indie rock. not totally sure how to describe them :shrug: but i love 'em. later!!

• 2 weeks later...