✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bo bwbou-hbsef uisfbe

Mrk

modernity for the win.

Though they are upsides to traditional societies. They're can be this constant feeling of being unfulfilled with modernity. Baudelaire coined the term to mean constantly following, even chasing, fashion. Though you may achieve things, there can be this feeling of emptiness and constantly asking if there's more.

umm yeah i listen in lectures.

also what is with the title of the thread?

Did you ever hear of term Collective representations (Durkheim)? Basically it's combination of ideas and feelings from everyone through space and time which have developed to basically one collective idea over generations.

This applies well to language. When people completely diverge from this collective idea then well.... ya look kind of mental. Just saying. :laugh3:

Did you ever hear of term Collective representations (Durkheim)? Basically it's combination of ideas and feelings from everyone through space and time which have developed to basically one collective idea over generations.

This applies well to language. When people completely diverge from this collective idea then well.... ya look kind of mental. Just saying. :laugh3:

:surprised:

I changed the letters of "an avant-garde thread" with their following ones (A with B, B with C etc.)

That's not so avant-garde, though. Even if you couldn't decipher the title just by noticing that, all you'd need to decipher it is a code wheel.

But yeah. Like the concept of the thread. I wouldn't call myself "avant-garde," so much as "unconventional."