✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guitar Tabs for Jonny GPASUYF Live 2012?

PointZero

I'm curious as to what he actually plays, and if it's in a different tuning. I imagine the bridge sections would be relatively simple (ie when Will is pummeling the drums) but the tricky part would be the ending solo stuff.

And if you know what kind of effect he's using, I'd love you forever. :)

I'm curious as to what he actually plays, and if it's in a different tuning. I imagine the bridge sections would be relatively simple (ie when Will is pummeling the drums) but the tricky part would be the ending solo stuff.

And if you know what kind of effect he's using, I'd love you forever. :)

the effect is called phaser

Okay, I was kinda confident that's what it was. I'll just layer tons of reverb and phaser over high distortion. Does anyone have any ideas for the ending? I'm confused. :/

That's the thing, he abuses the hell out of the phaser that you can't really hear what's going on. You can sort of hear what he is doing in the Unstaged Concert in Madrid. Worst comes to worst, just improvise and make your own solo up.

That's the thing, he abuses the hell out of the phaser that you can't really hear what's going on. You can sort of hear what he is doing in the Unstaged Concert in Madrid. Worst comes to worst, just improvise and make your own solo up.

Figured I might as well. Standard tuning and effect specs are all I really need.

• 1 month later...

So far I've got this to play it:

Intro: Particle Reverb with 100% mix with just one note looped. C#

Build Up with drums: C# distorted palm muted (delay wouldnt hurt :P)

Main riff: >

Pre Chorus : > Same as studio version

Chorus : >

And the awesome yet difficult to tab solo. As Moses mentioned it's on one string and I would agree considering some where in the solo you can hear him going up a scale which i play on the B string

Anyone who can correct me if possible please do!

P.S for Solo effects I came very close last night with my equipment:

-Fender Strat

-Fender Twin Reverb

Effects

Colordrive

Delay (Quarter note)

Phaser: High Mix, Low Speed, High Depth