✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Molly's/doctors/maggys/muzikas/Diana's poop thread

Miss Mags

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First school day of the year and all my teachers were enthusiast, I was just tired

LOL I felt the same when I was in school, the teachers are just looking forward to happily torture you all :awesome:

How eh... :anxious: w.. was your day, Batman?

Oh it was alright, I'm currently drawing a woman's killer for a new Comic I'm making. And I'm eating some kind of candy I got from my Russian penpal :wideeyed:

What do you usually do in your free time? Do you also draw?

who said I left them alone o__o

Oh football? That's cool! I'm lazy, I dont do any sports :wacky: And yeah, being lazy in front of the computer is also one of my favourite things to do :awesome:

What do you occasionally draw then? Fanart? :surprised:

Oh :|

:awesome:

Sometimes. I go to a kind of art academy once a week but it's pretty lame, we don't learn anything and they just let us draw pictures

there's a deviantart link in my sig

Huh, sounds exactly like the university I attend LOLFAIL

Ohh I like the ostrich you've drawn, it looks fluffy :cheesy:

My DA account is kinda... dead. I really need to upload new pictures hurgh

Do they tell you what you have to draw? They don't even do that here, I just sit there like 'I don't know what to doooo'

Thanks! :cheesy:

you really do, I love your art stuff!

Well I'm in a few classes:

Illustration: The illustration professor goes like "Okay you can draw everything you want, but I won't like any of your drawing styles!"

Life drawing: It's the most productive class where I actually learn something

3 Dimensional design: a class where you also build stuff with any material you want, the professor is mainly like: "LOL just do something related to the class topic, you can even work with mud, you just need a reasonable explanation!"

Aw thank you! I'm currently working on my Portfolio so I'll prolly upload it sometime :D

Well I'm in a few classes:

Illustration: The illustration professor goes like "Okay you can draw everything you want, but I won't like any of your drawing styles!"

Life drawing: It's the most productive class where I actually learn something

3 Dimensional design: a class where you also build stuff with any material you want, the professor is mainly like: "LOL just do something related to the class topic, you can even work with mud, you just need a reasonable explanation!"

Aw thank you! I'm currently working on my Portfolio so I'll prolly upload it sometime :D

hahaha my teacher is happy as soon as we do something, doesn't really matter how it looks

that 3D professor sounds like my former teacher, she always wanted us to make weird things with rags, chicken wire and general garbage, it just had to look... I don't even know, what she considered art :|

Meh. I quit my art class.

for me it ends in June, 6 more months...