✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Special Glyn Thread

piscesmonkey*

LOL!! :laugh3: High five for your frequent use of bloody! :D It's just SUCH a great word. I use it in every mood. Like, in a disgusted tone, "I cannot believe how horribly that bloody movie ended!!" or in a jolly one, "That song is just SO bloody amazing!!!!" :lol: I also love adding it inside of words such as "un-bloody-believable," "fan-bloody-tastic," "abso-bloody-lutely," etc. :cheesy:

I envy you though Molly, having an English accent. :wacky: Though over the years I've studied and learned the different dialects and such. I was SO proud of myself the other day because I started this random conversation with this girl in a store and I TOTALLY had her 100% believing that I was from Teignmouth, Devon. :laugh3: It was so much fun to fake the accent convincingly enough to have people asking me, "Ooh, which part of the UK are you from??" :dance: Haha, especially since I always have to deal with this bloody Texan "twang" as I've lived here all my life. :laugh3:

I just love practicing different accents when I'm in a "pranky" mood. :D

Haha for we're I come from I apparently talk posh but I don't think so, not at all! Haha

I'm English so I have tea and scones with the queen in the garden every day.:nod:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*larfs* I used to have two :p

I didn't compete but I completed tests, so I have some qualifications.

Not very high ones at all though:

Test A & B in equitation- achieved gold stars

Test A & B in stable management - achieved gold stars

*proud* :smug: *sips tea*

So how are you my fellow rider? :laugh3:

I had a Clydesdale named Charlie and my other horse had lots of types of horse in his blood and was unidentified, mainly thoroughbred though I think, he was called Teddy.

I play the keyboard/piano and I am self taught. I'm not very good even though I've been playing approximately a year and half. I can play a fair few songs but its not how much or how fast of a song you can play its how well you play. :)

When I learnt Lovers In Japan, I was so proud. It doesn't sound half as good as Chris still but it's a working progress.

Thank-you :hug: :)

I want to learn electric guitar but honestly have NO time at all at the minute. So I plan to start next July/August :) I want to play drums as well.

I have a tremolo harmonica and haven't got a clue how to play it, but I really want to learn.

Teachers get on my nerves, there is so much pressure and if you don't get it right they go all " :| *coughs* right...." And ugh I have enough of them at school -.-

I actually plan to become the queen:nod:

Haha *larf* I thought I wanted to be a journalist but there's NO (and literally by that I mean none, at all, in the solar system) jobs and the pay is low and you have to work long hours. The low pay wouldn't bother me to start but I'd need enough money to live and every so often afford a treat, also I don't mind working the long hours.

So I don't know, will you give me some careers advice?

I'm currently studying at high school:

Geography

Business studies

Art :heart:

Drama

English language

English literature

Maths

Combined science (physics, chemistry and biology)

Ethics/religious studies

I enjoy: writing about things I'm passionate about(ill come to that), drawing, painting, playing keyboard/piano, presentation giving :laugh3: I actually do :p, listening to music

Things I'm passionate about (in reference to the writing): I could write about any type of music, any band, musician, singer, performer, actor... Etc.

I could write about Coldplay 25/8 :p but that's not a career sadly.

So any ideas?

wow, you've been up to some really cool stuff!!

as for me, i've been stuck at uni....some days i was pretty lonely but then some days were quite cool... :D i haven't really been up to much just tweeting and studying and tv watching and running to get to classes... and then running to get OUT of classes ....pretty much a mini marathon lol! and then i had some work to do....yeah...oh and i had to go to the bank, but the ATM was faulty lol so i had to wait for a really long time! hahahaha :D :laugh3:

hey Molly!

yeah, i think he's adorable! i don't have a crush on him or anything....wouldn't you think someone who reminds you of a care bear is adorable?!?!?!? hahaha! however, he does say the weirdest things sometimes!! hahaha

I like someone (i'm gonna refer to this person as him)

Him likes his ex, one of my closest friends, she likes someone else and 100% doesn't want to get back with him. Two of my friends also like him

Hate this situation :bomb:

so im trying to get over him, liked him for about a year now though :|

WILL. GET. OVER. :bomb:

but anyway :):):):):):):):):):):):)