✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Special Glyn Thread

piscesmonkey*

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FA LA LA LA LA!!!! LA LA LA LA!!!! (WOO!) << That's how i usually sing that bit! and people just start laughing!!! :laugh3:

it's really nice that you tried to encourage that man....some people just need to be appreciated!!!

FA LA LA LA LA!!! LA LA LA LA!!!

They say "what? 1D and Nicki are better than the shit you listen too"

Then I openz can o' whupass :p

"*ahem clears throat* Coldplay... musicians, that means they actually play instruments. how many records have they sold? more than one direction can count to, but thats not hard actually is it, they'd just have to sell more than 10. Muse, the same, and Blur and Oasis."

A question for Molly: Okay I'm curious, so I know that you obviously love Coldplay, Muse, Blur, (and that you apparently like Jake Bugg), etc. But are there any other bands or artists that you just especially love?? :)

So yes there's Coldplay at the top, then in no order I like

Muse, Blur, Oasis, Arctic Monkeys, Jake Bugg, Gorillaz, Queen, Vampire Weekend, The Vaccines, Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds

Oh and Judy, thank you SO much for wishing me a merry Christmas!! I really appreicate it!! :D So how was your Christmas? Get some awesome gifts?? :dance:

My Christmas was great thanks! I did get some awesome gifts....i got what i wanted :) and that makes me very happy :)

did you get any cool presents?

OMG you have such awesome taste in music!! I actually love all those bands you just named off. :D It's especially hard for me to find anyone else who has even heard of Vampire Weekend, much less who actually likes them, so awesome!! :awesome:

As for my top bands, they would have to be Coldplay, Radiohead, Muse, Blur, Keane, Civil Twilight, Broken Bells, Pink Floyd...and I also really love The Beatles and Moby and Kasabian and far too many other bands and artists for me to name off. :laugh3:

So Molly, how was your Christmas? :)

My christmas was awesome thanks :D

Muse poster and The 2nd Law off my friend :D

Oh yes, I snatched my copy on its release date back in October. :D As for my favourite track, I seriously just can't choose as I love them all so much, but the first track that stuck with me the most was Explorers. : ) I just find that song so, so beautiful. So I suppose if I had to choose a favourite track, it'd probably have to be Explorers. :) I'm also super obsessed with Supremacy, Panic Station, Unsustainable & Animals at the moment though. :dance: But I just find every single track absolutely brilliant. :wacko: What do you think of the Wolstensongs? :laugh3: I just adore them both but find Save me exceptionally awesome. What's your favourite track from The 2nd Law?? :D

My favourite track from The 2nd Law is between Panic Station, Survival and Big Freeze.

I really love Big Freeze, I can hear parts of Muse from previous years in that song, I haven't a clue why, but I can :D. I really like it, listening to it now :). I can't sit still when listening to it, I can't sit still anyway :dance: haha.

Love those, too! Big Freeze is amazing!! And yeah, I get what you mean about it reminding you of their older awesomeness. It reminds me a lot of U2, too. But it also really reminds me of a more upbeat Guiding Light. I really can't explain how or why, it just does for some reason. :) And Panic Station, and just the entire album as a whole, is truly impossible not to dance to. :laugh3: I always love setting tracks from the album as my iPod alarm in the morning...it gets me right out of bed because I want to (NEED to) dance!! :dance: :lol:

I set my alarm to a big buzzing once, I almost hit the ceiling, it was horrible.

Do you like Gorillaz?

Haha, I used to have one of those alarm clocks that beeps about as obnoxiously as a burglar alarm. :laugh3: One of those as if you can literally FEEL it poking repeatedly at your nerves. :bomb: :lol:

Oh and yes, I happen to adore Gorillaz. Which songs of theirs are your favourites? :D

Ooh, that's tough! I love Clint Eastwood and Punk, so between those two!:D

Gorillaz are my favourite things to draw :dance:.