✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Special Glyn Thread

piscesmonkey*

Glyn is a girl i admire so much. she is a great inspiration to me. she is my friend, my pal, my buddy...i see her as a sister of mine. she is so caring and nice and she is one of the friendliest people i know :)

Would you love to get to know her better? then you are in the right place :)

--- LOVE ya, Glyn!!!! :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Molly!! :) You're a Muser, too?!?! :o :awesome: Thanks for the compliment to my username. :shy: Coldplay & Muse (and Radiohead) totally complete my universe!! :dance:

Yeah! Muse are my second favourite band in the music-iverse!!!! To Coldplay obviously :awesome:

I'm going to see Muse next May :D

Ooh congrats, Molly!! That is SO exciting!! I had the amazing honor of being able to see Coldplay and Radiohead this year and then I'm seeing Muse my 1st time in March!! I'm TOO excited! Seriously, seeing those three bands have long been my biggest dreams of all so once I see Muse I seriously won't know what to do with myself afterwards. :lol: I will have lived all my biggest dreams. :bliss: So will this be your first time seeing Muse? :wideeyed:

Yes, it will be my first time seeing Muse. I can't wait, I'm looking forward to Knights Of Cydonia most XD

I saw Coldplay this year too! Best. Day. Of. My. Life. Ever.

If only Oasis would get back together :( but there's more chance the queen making a hip hop album featuring Eminem.

Yes, it will be my first time seeing Muse. I can't wait, I'm looking forward to Knights Of Cydonia most XD

I saw Coldplay this year too! Best. Day. Of. My. Life. Ever.

If only Oasis would get back together :( but there's more chance the queen making a hip hop album featuring Eminem.

Yay!! And oh my goodness Knights of Cydonia will just be TOO much!! :loveshower: I always almost die of a happiness-induced heart attack just when I'm watching it on HAARP so what does that mean will happen to me when I'm actually experiencing it live?! :laugh3:

I'm really, really hoping that I'll get something from Origin of Symmetry at my concert, but of course Muse can play anything at all, and I'll just be so beyond-words thrilled and amazed that I had the honour of seeing them in the first place. :heart:

And absolutely, Coldplay gave me the best day of my life ever, too. Their awesomeness just cannot be described in words. Seriously. :cheesy:

And haha, yeah I'm an Oasis fan, too. :happy: I also find Blur absolutely brilliant. :nod:

haha! LOL glad i could make you laugh!!

i'm fine...but i'm kinda low, but the pub made me laugh so i guess i'm ok :D

it's not funny you spell things the british way even though you are american. it really doesn't matter (so long as it's not an exam!), the important thing is that people understand you.

i use the word bloody quite a bit....i dunno where i got the inspiration to write my location that way lol!

what have you been up to?

Hi!! :awesome: Glad to hear. :nice: And today's been a lovely day so far, so I'm doing great, thanks. :D

Hey again!! :lol: How're you today? :happy:

And Judy, I just now noticed that your location is "I'm in front of the bloody computer." :laugh3: It made me smile because "bloody" is one of my favourite words. Seriously. :nod: People sometimes find me strange for using the word "bloody" all the time and spelling things the British way (favorite, favourite, favor, favour, etc.) since I'm American. But I just can't explain it, I just love the word "bloody" so much. :cheesy: So anyway, yeah, your location made me laugh. :pleased: :lol:

I use bloody all the time in my English accent :p haha

I use the F word a lot too

hi Glyn!

school's been occupying my time lately....lots of research work and then i had some projects to work on. i finished working on one project although i know that there is some room for development. haha your use of the word "bloody" is quite interesting!! as for the accent lol! it's funny that you're able to fake an English accent and trick someone!! LOL!