✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help me to complete, please

Fredd1612

Hi everybody!

I was watching the performance of Coldplay Live at Capital FMs Summertime Ball of this year. :shocked2:

But, I speak Spanish and I can't understand some things when I listen someone in English. And you know that Chris Martin talks so fast. :\

So... I need your help for complete what says Chris at...:wink3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COqO5Z1m0lI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COqO5Z1m0lI[/ame]

4:33 Oh thank you for watching us everybody.

4:38-5:00 And thank you for give us this incredible job and let it ...........................................................................................

...........................................................................................

5:28-5:35 .............................................................................

PD: I don't know if you know what I mean. :dozey:

I repeat: I speak Spanish and I only know basic english. :P

Thanks a lot for your help! :lol:

4:38-5:00 Thank you for giving us this incredible job and letting us play for you on a Saturday afternoon. And I know you have an incredible day lined up, so we'll let you get on with it now. But if you can do us the favour of singing one chorus of this with us you'd make us feel incredible. Is everybody OK to do that? OK here we go...

5:28-5:35 Thank you for being so good to us, have a great day, see you goodbye! We have to go to Manchester now!

4:38-5:00 Thank you for giving us this incredible job and letting us play for you on a Saturday afternoon. And I know you have an incredible day lined up, so we'll let you get on with it now. But if you can do us the favour of singing one chorus of this with us you'd make us feel incredible. Is everybody OK to do that? OK here we go...

5:28-5:35 Thank you for being so good to us, have a great day, see you goodbye! We have to go to Manchester now!

Thanks a lot!