✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

are you going to die a virgin?

Destrokk

I thought I had to dieas a virgin for years, but then I just did it with someone who I thought was the right one....at an early stage after we met each other... we haven't really been together ( don't actually know what it was between us....)....but I am glad I don't have to die as a virgin.....I feel much more relaxed since that day when it comes to sex things

I was the same an I can't say I regretted it. I really liked the guy at the time but we never actually got together. Losing your virginity is never gonna feel great so I don't think there's a point in waiting for the right person. It helps if it's someone you feel comfortable with though.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whut

I had an ex who did ballet whilst young and so lost her hymen whilst dancing. I know it also happens with riding horses, too. I'm sure it doesn't make the whole thing painless, but it goes some way and (sorry for being graphic)...

prevents the mess

didnt micheal cera carry lube in superbad? i mean if you plan to lose your virginity its important to plan it and have lube because it doesnt and shouldn't hurt and idk what other factors youre talking about lmao

Happen I was too hasty to dismiss lube. I just feel unnerved at the prospect of a mid teenage spotty boy coming at me with a bottle of lube and a nervous erection.

The other factors are the techniques in which you use to penetrate and the size of the respective genetalia.

I was the same an I can't say I regretted it. I really liked the guy at the time but we never actually got together. Losing your virginity is never gonna feel great so I don't think there's a point in waiting for the right person. It helps if it's someone you feel comfortable with though.
Except that loosing your virginity can feel great and can be worth the wait.

I was never one of those people that cared about dying a virgin. Maybe I am too much of a romantic sometimes, but I only wanted to do it if it was with the right guy, right moment, feeling totally like it, etc. And it was great. So I never regretted waiting for it. It can be not only painless, but also pleasant.

I was never one of those people that cared about dying a virgin. Maybe I am too much of a romantic sometimes, but I only wanted to do it if it was with the right guy, right moment, feeling totally like it, etc. And it was great. So I never regretted waiting for it. It can be not only painless, but also pleasant.

Being able to lose yourself in the moment can be very useful. You've got a much greater chance of doing this if doing it feels like the most natural thing you could be doing. That's more likely to happen if its someone you feel is 'the right guy'. When you lose yourself in the moment your body usually provides its own ways to make things a little easier and indeed smoother. Plus there are the other factors that can come into play.

The initial... well, the very beginning tends to be the most problematic (unless you're with an idiot who is only thinking of themselves and not taking things slow) but once you get that out the way the hard part is over.

Ah sweet. I made your sig.

Don't wish for death. You're gonna die at some point. Throughout all time you're gonna be dead for the vast vast vast vast majority of it. In a hundred years you'll be gone and that'll be it. Forever. You'll never be conscious again. Might as well do something other than be miserable, even if it is a dangerous adventure.

its not supposed to hurt?????? not if u use lube (i almost typed love) and yeah it wont hurt as much if theres love

Why would love make a difference?

Fair enough! I guess it depends on the person and on what you've done before. I don't want to go into too much details but the first time I had sexual contact with a guy (we didn't go all the way) it was really painful. I actually liked him a lot but there's no way I would describe it as romantic. It wasn't too bad when I actually lost my virginity but it wasn't pleasant either.

It's definitely important that you feel ready and I'm not suggesting that you should sleep with a random guy you met at a club or something but I don't think there's much of a point in waiting for the perfect person. It will most likely make the beginning of your relationship more difficult if anything.

I wasn't too bothered about losing my virginity either by the way, it just kind of happened.

Everyone's different. The important thing is that the person has the decision in their own hands and can decide what they feel is best for them. Advice can be given, of course, and you would hope people are unduly influenced by some of the more negative aspects of society and the general sexualisation of everything.

• 3 weeks later...