✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is Chris Martin reading?

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky

88771PCN_Martin021-624x936.jpg

Here at Babble Celebrity we often write about what a celebrity is wearing, what they are eating (when they’re on a diet), or where they are vacationing, but we rarely get to discuss what celebrities are reading. Perhaps most of them keep their books in their Birkin bags or by their bedside. But every now and then we get a glimpse of what piece of literature they are immersing themselves in. And today, we got to see what Gwyneth Paltrow’s hubby, and leader of Coldplay Chris Martin is reading.

The dad of two was spotted in New york City holding a copy of Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. Perhaps he recently saw the movie version starring Keira Knightley, and Jude Law that is playing in theaters nationwide right now. But I have to say, it’s nice to see the stars reading!

anna+k.jpg

link

I'm weird. Having already watched the BBC adaptation of Anna Karenina with Helen McCrory and Kevin McKidd, I really don't want to spoil it by watching Keira & Jude though I really like the latter as an actor. Just the same way I didn't want to watch another version of Pride and Prejudice without Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle. But I might read the book though.