✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sims

Til_Kingdom_Come

Sims 1 and Sims 2, but have abandoned Sims 3 because I don't like the direction it's going in with stuff like Showtime, Katy Perry Stuff Packs and endless patches to fix things that shouldn't have been broken in the first place

that and i don't have a comp to run it

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if my progress in the sims freeplay will be lost? Because I just got a new computer and because my iPod touch 4th gen is synced with the old computer, and I downloaded sims freeplay is on the old computer, if I choose to restore my ipod, then sync it to the new computer and new iTunes library, will my progress in the game be lost. Same for the simpsons tapped out! :( HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

I also play the sims since I was 7 years old I think? xD I also installed the sims freeplay on kindle fire, but I got tired of playing it since it takes a lot of time to play since the time is based on "real-time". I only enjoy playing the sims esp. the sims 3 since it has a lot of new features compared to the first 2 ver. plus I use it to make machinimas =D

My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Milfeulle30

• 6 months later...

i don't know if i enjoy or despair at the thought that ea are just kinda squeezing the rest of the cash cow of the third game and then dumping its glitches and problems to make a new installment that will likely also have had features stripped for EPs, issues etc

sigh, i'll probably buy it anyway when it's on sale, not paying that $90-120 shops are asking. if anything it'll drop down to 60, perhaps less within a year and a bit

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play it, sims 2 and 3. Didn't like the 3rd that much.

I'm not sure I'll get the 4, surely if I do would be a special pack because that way each extra is cheaper than buying item by item.

Other than that way I don't get extensions of any kind.

Is the 4th any good?

One of the most shocking surprises of having facebook and following fellow writers is knowin a historic fiction best-seller writer said she uses to play the sims between her novels because as old and fancy she may look she is a geek inside.