✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Eating disorders

Mollyxyloto

You take such a moral high ground over the rest of us, stuffing your fat face like a barnyard piglet.

Seriously man?

If you didn't lose hardly any weight, you didn't hardly starve.

Go try again and be amazed by what happens.

Telling people to starve themselves is not a very good idea. Food was created for a reason. Eating healthy and exercising is better for you, even if it doesn't make you lose weight.

• 1 year later...

Well this thread was humourous to a limited extent but it's potential was sorely missed after it was hijacked from the first reply.

I don't have a particularly healthy relationship with food. When I get stressed or bored I tend to overeat so I have to actively work at eating healthily. I still live at home with my parents and fortunately they only ever make healthy meals, so my only problem is when I'm out the house and temptation gets me. I've never had any problems with starving or making myself sick as I know that's not the way. The only time I've lost weight is by exercise and eating healthy (usually eating more than I did when I was eating crap stuff) but I have to be in the right frame of mind to see it through and put the effort in because I find it too easy to crumble and eat something bad for me. This wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't an all or nothing kind of person, in that I either have to be strict on what I eat or not be paying attention at all - as soon as I have one bad thing I don't go back to eating healthy again - I tend to just eat crap again for a while.