✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Eating disorders

Mollyxyloto

My mum told me she thought I had an eating disorder because I would skip lots of meals...but that was only because I couldn't find anything that I wanted to eat. If there was something I liked a lot, there'd be no way I'd skip the meal. :no: It had nothing to do with losing weight, though...just being very particular about food and having a very sensitive sense of taste.

My mum told me she thought I had an eating disorder because I would skip lots of meals...but that was only because I couldn't find anything that I wanted to eat. If there was something I liked a lot, there'd be no way I'd skip the meal. :no: It had nothing to do with losing weight, though...just being very particular about food and having a very sensitive sense of taste.

Lies, lies, lies, LIES! A web of deceit so intricate and dastardly that even baby Jesus himself would be fooled!

My daughter used to suffer from bulimia when she was 15, she had an obsession with cabbage and carrot juice; her skin once turned orange from carotene overdose and I used to joke with her about it, calling her my "Rabbit from Chernobyl". Thankfully she's alright now at 19.

My daughter used to suffer from bulimia when she was 15, she had an obsession with cabbage and carrot juice; her skin once turned orange from carotene overdose and I used to joke with her about it, calling her my "Rabbit from Chernobyl". Thankfully she's alright now at 19.

How did she get through it? How did she stop? I know that a lot people do it because of body image and it can take over you, how did it all stop?

Starving will make a God out of you. Starving is a natural part of life which every human being should go through at least once. Contrary to popular belief, it is not necessarily all that bad.

The ingenious organism has evolved over millions of years to cope with periods of starvation so effectively that you are actually inhibiting your development as an animal if you do not go through occasional periods of starvation.

The advantages to starving are numerous, for one thing, it will make you more intelligent. It will also lead to better development of your morphological form.

You see, that rumbling feeling in your stomach when you get hungry is a peptide called ghrelin. It is a precursor to the release of growth hormone. When you stop eating, your body starts producing a shitload of growth hormone. Blood levels of growth hormone are correlated strongly with intelligence. These neuroprotective hormones will turn you in to a genius if you get exposed to them.

When I was a kid, I always skipped lunch at school, preferring to spend my afternoon with my friends playing wall ball. I despised my peers who could not resist the urge to stuff their stomachs with the garbage that they served at the cafeteria. It was like they ate anything you put in front of them. It seemed so wrong on an almost "spiritual" level, and I am not a spiritual person at all.

Upon reaching adulthood I finally received confirmation of my suspicions: Eating too much food really does turn you in to a formless, mentally and physically retarded blob of an animal. You really need to go hungry, and I don't mean just skipping meals, you need to go through intermittent periods of starvation where you don't eat hardly anything for days. If you haven't starved you aren't an adult and you have not reached your true potential.

Starving will make a God out of you. Starving is a natural part of life which every human being should go through at least once. Contrary to popular belief, it is not necessarily all that bad.

The ingenious organism has evolved over millions of years to cope with periods of starvation so effectively that you are actually inhibiting your development as an animal if you do not go through occasional periods of starvation.

The advantages to starving are numerous, for one thing, it will make you more intelligent. It will also lead to better development of your morphological form.

You see, that rumbling feeling in your stomach when you get hungry is a peptide called ghrelin. It is a precursor to the release of growth hormone. When you stop eating, your body starts producing a shitload of growth hormone. Blood levels of growth hormone are correlated strongly with intelligence. These neuroprotective hormones will turn you in to a genius if you get exposed to them.

When I was a kid, I always skipped lunch at school, preferring to spend my afternoon with my friends playing wall ball. I despised my peers who could not resist the urge to stuff their stomachs with the garbage that they served at the cafeteria. It was like they ate anything you put in front of them. It seemed so wrong on an almost "spiritual" level, and I am not a spiritual person at all.

Upon reaching adulthood I finally received confirmation of my suspicions: Eating too much food really does turn you in to a formless, mentally and physically retarded blob of an animal. You really need to go hungry, and I don't mean just skipping meals, you need to go through intermittent periods of starvation where you don't eat hardly anything for days. If you haven't starved you aren't an adult and you have not reached your true potential.

Erm... Are you being serious? :lol:

I will tell you one thing now, starving does NOT make you intelligent, all it made me was weaker and distracted in school. I lost hardly any weight from starving.

Starving does not make you an adult.

Erm... Are you being serious? :lol:

I will tell you one thing now, starving does NOT make you intelligent, all it made me was weaker and distracted in school. I lost hardly any weight from starving.

Starving does not make you an adult.

If you didn't lose hardly any weight, you didn't hardly starve.

Go try again and be amazed by what happens.