April 26, 201313 yr hello, in want to go to a concert somewhere in december 2013 to january 2014.. Where I can check dates and plaecs that coldplay is preforms?? thx
April 26, 201313 yr All the dates are on coldplay.com . However they're currently not touring and we have yet no idea when the next album will be released. I personally don't think there's much chance they'll do any concert this December/next January, except maybe for a New Year's concert. :\ But when they do announce dates, their official website will be the most reliable source :)
April 26, 201313 yr We all want that, but I'm afraid that won't be possible since they're not touring. :\ edit: Oops, Coeurli beat me :P
April 28, 201313 yr I hope they do tour, I bought some ticketmaster vouchers cheaper just to use them for coldplay!
Create an account or sign in to comment