August 12, 201313 yr I was wondering on the Mylo Xyloto tour did Guy actually have an MX themed bass guitar? We all know Jonny's guitars, Wills drums and Chris' guitars and piano (even his mic!) were all MX graffiti styled but did Guy? Because it seems he generally just used a red one the whole time.
August 20, 201313 yr Although I understand that the done up instruments was meant to express the ideas of MX, I personally liked their instruments before they started doing them up, better (pre Viva). I liked the polished ebony of the GT20, and the instruments as they were originally made. Maybe they'll go back to that style with the next album, but a majority of me thinks probably not.
August 20, 201313 yr Author ^ well I think they will go back to original This is Mylo Xyloto era after that they won't be able to do them up. They can't have a Mylo Xyloto guitar on some other tour.
Create an account or sign in to comment