Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photos from the DVD...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 800
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*claps* Thanks for the pics. :D

WILLS ARSE! WILLS ARSE! WILLS ARSE!!!!! :wink3: :lol:

thanx Kirst :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: lol haha i knew u`d like that one

ย 

no prbs girlies...next time i`ll get sum1 else to do it because i had to resize everyone :rolleyes:

:lol: yeah I'm saving allllllllllllll the Will ones :wink3: :lol:

WILLS ARSE! WILLS ARSE! WILLS ARSE!!!!! :wink3: :lol:

thanx Kirst :P

ย 

Bootylicious part II

ย 

I got it free with my PC. :D

ย 

Aren't I the lucky one? ;)

ย 

you can get it here. http://www.gocyberlink.com

ย 

Yes, very lucky indeed.

ย 

Problem is, I have a Mac.

This is sort of off-topic, but what kind of PC did you get? I'm thinking about buying a new comp.

ย 

It's made by a company called Advent. They're not a particularly big company, so I'm not sure if they sell them in the US. It's a Pentium 4 2.8GHz with 512MB RAM, and it came with Windows XP, Nero and PowerDVD.

ย 

I got it last June from PC World, and back then it cost ยฃ899, which is about $1,300.

ย 

cool, thanks.

does 512 MB cut it (in your opinion, is that enough memory)?

ย 

512MB is plenty.

I like the Will pics too :wink3:

And for all those Guy fans out there, here's a shot from In My Place

ย 

guy.jpg

ย 

hahha *faints*

ย 

the embodyment of hotness! yeah hahah

May, heยดs the bass God, donยดt you think ? :D

May' date=' heยดs the bass God, donยดt you think ? :D[/quote']

ย 

ย 

oh he is!!!!!!!! that's one of the many things i find soo freakin appealing of hin!!

ย 

He's a bass god! that's why he has his own religion! and i'm a berryer for life! haah :P

My fiance (also a bass player) says Guy's the coolest in the band... Indeed he is ;)

seems like your fiance don`t exists :confused:

ย 

How dare you say my fiance Sรฉrgio doesnยดt exist ? :angry: Grow up and leave me alone ! BTW, if you want to see my piccie with Sรฉrgio, go here: http://www.pretzelsdream.blogspot.com

ย 

Youยดre on vacation at Uruguay and you spend your time here... what a waste !

seems like your fiance don`t exists :confused:

ย 

How dare you say my fiance Sรฉrgio doesnยดt exist ?

ย 

it`s because you seems like more guy than you fiance and he don`t care :confused:

What I do here itยดs my business and not Sรฉrgio's. He knows I come to this board and he doesnยดt care. He knows my heart belongs to him and what I do here is just jokes and fantasies that I know will never come true. I donยดt want to loose the dreaming spirit I have in my life.

ย 

We have a very happy life since the first day we met... and heยดs the guilty for introducing me to Coldplay in 2001. The band plays a beautiful part in our engagement.

What I do here itยดs my business and not Sรฉrgio's. He knows I come to this board and he doesnยดt care. He knows my heart belongs to him and what I do here is just jokes and fantasies that I know will never come true. I donยดt want to loose the dreaming spirit I have in my life.

ย 

We have a very happy life since the first day we met... and heยดs the guilty for introducing me to Coldplay in 2001. The band plays a beautiful part in our engagement.

ย 

okie dokie lady :cool:

ouch! :o

how rude, huh :/

:o

Not another argument. :/

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.