January 10, 201412 yr Anybody have a favorite song cause there's a special meaning behind it? I have always LOVED Gravity cause I danced with my GF to that song on our first date and we have been together almost 2 years! I like Us Against The World which mentions Daniel and the Lion's den which is what I was named after!
January 10, 201412 yr I've always wondered what Don Quixote was about.. I have a hunch but I could be wrong.
January 10, 201412 yr I love that Green Eyes isn't just about a girl, that Chris says it's also about Jonny. :wacky: I like the idea that it's about love, and not just romantic love.
January 10, 201412 yr I love that Green Eyes isn't just about a girl, that Chris says it's also about Jonny. :wacky: I like the idea that it's about love, and not just romantic love. Sometimes I sing that song to myself! :lol:
January 10, 201412 yr Sometimes I sing that song to myself! :lol:hahaha :lol: That reminds me of something, actually. When I wasn't a crazy obsessed fan yet, a few years ago, I was watching TV and the Hope for Haiti event came on (it was a rerun a day after the actual event I think) and I randomly arrived at the moment where Coldplay were on. Watching their performance of A message really moved me, because I took the song for myself. It felt like it was all I had been needed to hear for a long time. :wacky:
January 11, 201412 yr hahaha :lol: That reminds me of something, actually. When I wasn't a crazy obsessed fan yet, a few years, I was watching TV and the Hope for Haiti event came on (it was a rerun a day after the actual event I think) and I randomly arrived at the moment where Coldplay were on. Watching their performance of A message really moved me, because I took the song for myself. It felt like it was all I had been needed to hear for a long time. :wacky: Awwww!!! Thats too adorable! :wacky: I only took Green Eyes because I sang it for Jonny and myself because we both have green eyes :P
Create an account or sign in to comment