✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris in Concert

CountingDemons

• 3 weeks later...

:monalisa: I just bought tickets to Coldplays concert in Toronto on June 11th, 2003-and I am sooo excited, I have waited to see them for what seems like the longest time-and it will be refreshign to be in an amphatheatre full of other CP fan's who have been looking forward to the same thing!

:monalisa: I just bought tickets to Coldplays concert in Toronto on June 11th' date=' 2003-and I am sooo excited, I have waited to see them for what seems like the longest time-and it will be refreshign to be in an amphatheatre full of other CP fan's who have been looking forward to the same thing![/quote']

Hi RoyalIvy! You're going to the Toronto show?? I might be there!!! note: MIGHT...my friends are getting the ticket so hopefully *crosses fingers*..

How are your seats???

By the way, Welcome to the board...i'm Laura! :-D

wow-I misspell alot!

:lol: heya-thanks for replying to my post, I was happy to hear of other peep's going to the Toronto Concert! Nice to meet you "counting demons" and Laura! Well, in reply to how my seats are-they're ok-but I'm just happy I get to go! I'm in sec. 305 row E, and my other ticket-which happens to be on the complete opposite side of the amphitheatre (hehehehe) is sec.301 row H...so, I wish they were 100 level tickets, but to reitterate-just happy I got tickets-I was trying for three hours and the server was so busy from all of the Coldplay fans vying for tickets that I couldn't get through! Oh well-good to hear from you, and hope to see you guys have as much fun as I do come June!

Re: wow-I misspell alot!

:lol: heya-thanks for replying to my post' date=' I was happy to hear of other peep's going to the Toronto Concert! Nice to meet you "counting demons" and Laura! Well, in reply to how my seats are-they're ok-but I'm just happy I get to go! I'm in sec. 305 row E, and my other ticket-which happens to be on the complete opposite side of the amphitheatre (hehehehe) is sec.301 row H...so, I wish they were 100 level tickets, but to reitterate-just happy I got tickets-I was trying for three hours and the server was so busy from all of the Coldplay fans vying for tickets that I couldn't get through! Oh well-good to hear from you, and hope to see you guys have as much fun as I do come June![/i']

Cool!!! But i don't think i'll be there...i have my ticket but my mom just told me that i have to go out of town for my US Visa interview that week!!! DAMN IT!!! I might give my ticket to my friend who's been asking for it... :cry: If i don't go..have an amazing time!!

hey yo-thanks for welcoming me again, and mo' hugs- back at ya' angela....uhh, my name is Emily, I'm 17, and I live in a small town which can be quite broing, but we make the best of it-Much love to my fellow Coldplay fans, and thanks again :microwave: <Don't try this at home(eek!-in my slightly younger and stupider days I once blew a catapillar up in my microwave!-little known fact, AHHH! :o )

hey yo-thanks for welcoming me again' date=' and mo' hugs- back at ya' angela....uhh, my name is Emily, I'm 17, and I live in a small town which can be quite broing, but we make the best of it-Much love to my fellow Coldplay fans, and thanks again :microwave: <Don't try this at home(eek!-in my slightly younger and stupider days I once blew a catapillar up in my microwave!-little known fact, AHHH! :o )[/quote']

cool!!!!.........wait, GROSS!!! :D

hey yo-thanks for welcoming me again' date=' and mo' hugs- back at ya' angela....uhh, my name is Emily, I'm 17, and I live in a small town which can be quite broing, but we make the best of it-Much love to my fellow Coldplay fans, and thanks again :microwave: <Don't try this at home(eek!-in my slightly younger and stupider days I once blew a catapillar up in my microwave!-little known fact, AHHH! :o )[/quote']

cool!!!!.........wait, GROSS!!! :D

:lol: interesting...

Chris's Energy

I just purchased my ticket 4 a Coldplay concert. :D YES!! Chris does put so much energy when he performs a song. When i see him get in2 the song i get n2 song even more 2. What sucks though is when they have seated concerts. Caz when i go crazy in a seated cincert ppl look at lik i'm weird :P . But i don't care i just move like a maniac.

Re: Chris's Energy

I just purchased my ticket 4 a Coldplay concert. :D YES!! Chris does put so much energy when he performs a song. When i see him get in2 the song i get n2 song even more 2. What sucks though is when they have seated concerts. Caz when i go crazy in a seated cincert ppl look at lik i'm weird :P . But i don't care i just move like a maniac.

hehe that must be funny :P