✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hi i have a couple of questions

ohmylorde

so i've been here for weeks and i really enjoy the forum.

i would like to know why when i post something i can't see my favourite album below my join date and all that and if there is a way of knowing who thanked me without looking every message i've ever posted.

thank you.:kiss:

If you go to the bottom of the page there should be a little thing that lets you choose the theme or style (or whatever) you want the forum to be. If you click on the Coldplaying Reloaded style, than you can see your favourite Coldplay album, song, member, etc. and in order to see your post that has been thanked you go to your profile, go to statistics, and then click "Find all thanked posts by [insert username here]. And you should be able to see your post that was thanked. I'm sorry if I did a terrible job at explaining. :\

so i've been here for weeks and i really enjoy the forum.

i would like to know why when i post something i can't see my favourite album below my join date and all that and if there is a way of knowing who thanked me without looking every message i've ever posted.

thank you.:kiss:

For some reason my favourite album and stuff don't show up either so I can't help you with that :\ (I'm also using coldplaying reloaded)

If you want to know who thanked your post you can go to your profile, click statistics and then "find all thanked posts by..." and click on the posts :)

edit: just saw Laurel said exactly the same, sorry! :lol: