✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Grammys 2014 Party

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky

so what did you guys do to pass the time while the forum was down?:P

I got to do a wolf puzzle, played video-games, study.. and is anybody else watching the grammys right now?

Guest LiquidSky
I don't like it, at all...

It's just... I don't know :huh: It fits the theme though.

yeah, I think so too. It's creative I guess. I don't like the puffy part on the shoulders.

Guest LiquidSky
That was one hell of a party.

You know, you don't have to be rude and mock about how it was a "hell of a party". We can see that hardly anyone replied. I'm trying to create an interest, discussion, activity in the forum. If you don't have anything to say other than remarks & mocking then just don't reply at all.

You know, you don't have to be rude and mock about how it was a "hell of a party". We can see that hardly anyone replied. I'm trying to create an interest, discussion, activity in the forum. If you don't have anything to say other than remarks & mocking then just don't reply at all.

Don't jump to conclusions Viri. How do you know I wasn't talking about the Grammy Awards itself?

Guest LiquidSky
Don't jump to conclusions Viri. How do you know I wasn't talking about the Grammy Awards itself?

I specifically named this thread a party. The Grammys are an award show, not a party. You could have said "the awards were boring" "the Grammys were not interesting this yr" I don't know. whatever you want to say about them but when you specially say "party" & this was supposed to be a party. It is easy to misunderstand and view it as mocking or something else.

I specifically named this thread a party. The Grammys are an award show, not a party. You could have said "the awards were boring" "the Grammys were not interesting this yr" I don't know. whatever you want to say about them but when you specially say "party" & this was supposed to be a party. It is easy to misunderstand and view it as mocking or something else.

With all the performances it looked more like a party than an award show :|

Take two: the Grammy Awards were nothing special, there were too many performances and it's weird that some important categories were take care of before the actual show.

Better?

Guest LiquidSky
With all the performances it looked more like a party than an award show :|

Take two: the Grammy Awards were nothing special, there were too many performances and it's weird that some important categories were take care of before the actual show.

Better?

I agree, & also they weren't giving the artist enough time to give all their thanks. Some of them got cut off which sometimes it happens but not as much. I think I liked the imagine dragons's performance the best out of all of them.

I agree, & also they weren't giving the artist enough time to give all their thanks. Some of them got cut off which sometimes it happens but not as much. I think I liked the imagine dragons's performance the best out of all of them.

No. NO NO NO. I disagree... even though it was badass, I must admit. xD

I loved Nine Inch Nails' and Queens of the Stone Age's performance with Lindsey Buckingham and Dave Grohl the best, even though it got cutoff AT THE VERY FUCKING END. They didn't need a "closing act"; they just needed someone to cut off. It's all for the ratings. Disrespectful and as a NIN fan, I feel insulted. I agree with Reznor's "F YOU" tweet to the Grammys. I can go on and on and on and on about this, but I'll stop.

I'll end with just saying that I'm nowhere near surprised that something like this happened. Just imagine how much time they spent REHEARSING and MENTALLY PREPARING themselves for a live performance that ends up being cut off. That was the only reason why I wanted to watch the Grammys, to see that performance.

Guest LiquidSky
No. NO NO NO. I disagree... even though it was badass, I must admit. xD

I loved Nine Inch Nails' and Queens of the Stone Age's performance with Lindsey Buckingham and Dave Grohl the best, even though it got cutoff AT THE VERY FUCKING END. They didn't need a "closing act"; they just needed someone to cut off. It's all for the ratings. Disrespectful and as a NIN fan, I feel insulted. I agree with Reznor's "F YOU" tweet to the Grammys. I can go on and on and on and on about this, but I'll stop.

I'll end with just saying that I'm nowhere near surprised that something like this happened. Just imagine how much time they spent REHEARSING and MENTALLY PREPARING themselves for a live performance that ends up being cut off. That was the only reason why I wanted to watch the Grammys, to see that performance.

I actually didn't get to watch them as my power went out and when it came back, I was able to watch the rest. I guess I can look it up on youtube :wink: