✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi, please help, read, advice, anything etc

Simon7

Right, I have 3rd cousin

I get on really well with her and we chat all the time, but I absolutely I love her, she beautiful, smart, cute , clever, kind etc

Would it be wrong to date her or do anything

But then I remember that her dad was adopted, so that doesn't really make me her cousin

As title say, any opinions, advice etc

Thanks for any of your kind advice, help thoughts

Thanks

Third cousins is like... great-grandparent's sibling's crotchfruit, isn't it? The dad being adopted would only mean not related if he married into the family.

It depends on whether she thinks it's weird. It also may be a bit hard to make too many advances at a family gathering environment if you're that worried about it. Of course, this is all assuming you can actually talk to her (more than small talk preferable) without it being a shambles.

Although, if you last saw her once at a funeral years ago, I am curious, what has spurred the interest here?

• 1 month later...

Part 2

We going to visited her and the family soon,

Is it best for me to tell my mum and then talk to her when I get there or see her and make my mind up then tel my mum after then tell her??

What's best, or should I not wait

Many thanks for any help

Maybe it's better to see how she feels about you and then, if works out, jump in.

Good luck! :happy2:

How you mean jump in?

Could you re write your message again please in idiot form please haha

And Thankyou for your reply

Third cousins is like... great-grandparent's sibling's crotchfruit, isn't it? The dad being adopted would only mean not related if he married into the family.

It depends on whether she thinks it's weird. It also may be a bit hard to make too many advances at a family gathering environment if you're that worried about it. Of course, this is all assuming you can actually talk to her (more than small talk preferable) without it being a shambles.

Although, if you last saw her once at a funeral years ago, I am curious, what has spurred the interest here?

^What she said... Btw cobalt's input it's always spot on, had forgotten how much I like reading your posts :D

We going to visited her and the family soon,

Is it best for me to tell my mum and then talk to her when I get there or see her and make my mind up then tel my mum after then tell her??

What's best, or should I not wait

Many thanks for any help

Maybe it's better to see how she feels about you and then, if works out, jump in.

Good luck! :happy2:

^That too, also talk to your mom if you're gonna jump in.

What I mean is

Should I speak to my mum about liking her, before we go to visit

Or

See her, and then tell my mum afterwards, then poss not see her for a while after I spoken to mum and her about it

You understanding me now?

Sorry not the clearest poster

^ :blush:

I think I meant to say not married into the family... of course it's not gonna matter if he married in. Silly!

I dunno what this talking to mom biznez is about lol

What I mean is

Should I speak to my mum about liking her, before we go to visit

Or

See her, and then tell my mum afterwards, then poss not see her for a while after I spoken to mum and her about it

You understanding me now?

Sorry not the clearest poster

When is it that you're seeing her again?

No, why on earth would you need to tell your mum as a requirement lol

I wouldn't see it as a requirement, but my mom usually freaks out big time over everything. Mostly what family thinks about me and whatnot (I wouldn't really care if only my mom wouldn't go all over the top about the smallest things).

So if I was in his shoes I will tell my mom, not really asking for her consent because generally people add stuff up to situations just to make it look worse so if I'd told my mom beforehand, she wouldn't have to find out through someone else who would make it look like I am committing incest or corrupting family members or whatever else.