April 11, 201412 yr Sup guys, I wondering if any of you would be able to help me. I want to buy decent ukulele for my boyfriend, around the €70 mark. I'm just really lost though. He's going travelling for the summer and wants something to mess around on. But he's a musician too, so I want to get him something good. Anyone able to help me?
April 15, 201412 yr i might be able to sell you mine that ive never played before. my mom bought it for me even though i told here i didnt want it. but anyway it would come with a case
April 15, 201412 yr Author His friend actually ended up letting him borrow his for the trip. I think that's all he's going to need it for. Thank you so much for the offer though.
Create an account or sign in to comment