✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So I am at MTV.com

FEAR

OK a few minutes ago I am on mtv.com and I am looking at upcoming releases, I noticed something strange and new too me and I think to myself what the hell did I miss, I want to know what it is I am missing

here is a list of new realeases,

January 6:

Clarence Clemons - Live in Asbury Park Vol. 2 (Valley)

Paul Weller - Under the Influence (UTI)

Buy Now: Under The Influenence (UTI)

Justin Timberlake - Live From London (BMG)

DVD: Coldplay - Unauthorized (Music Video Distributors)+++What is this

January 13:

Crystal Method - Legion of Boom (V2)

Lou Reed, John Cale and Nico - Bataclan 72 (Pilot)

Runaways - Waitin' for the Night (Cherry Red)

January 20:

Cee-Lo - Cee-Lo Green Is the Soul Machine (Arista)

Ani DiFranco - Educated Guess (Righteous Babe)

It's an unofficial DVD release, you can find listings for the item @ http://www.amazon.com.

The band first came together under the name Starfish at Camden Laurel tree, but the name Coldplay originated in a poem. From the very first it was obvious that in Chris Martin, a new and vibrant "voice" had arrived and since their record signing in 1996 the band have built up an immense following, firstly in Britain and now around the world. Their unmistakable sounds have become the anthem for a more thoughtful and soulful generation. Contained in this unmissable 100% unauthorised band bio is a glimpse of the driving forces behind the band and their music. They are passionate, compassionate and unrelentingly talented.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000WN1VS/qid=1073190813/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-0653337-7156657?v=glance&s=dvd

- Antonio

Guest LiquidSky

^^^^omg!!! You READ THAT!?? :o :o lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yyeah, he calls me Josie, but I was just messing w/him and told him that my name wasn't Josie, that it was Josceline and that he had messsed up on the spelling of my name....lmao! :lol: :lol: