✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which style of production do you prefer?

No it's not, it's fully bass and guitar based, it only has the Synth drums. It's more like Up In Flames. Ghost Stories is full synth based.
I'd say tom's right. The production on All Your Friends is far closer to the album tracks, with Ghost Story being in more of a category of it's own. As for whether AYF's production is more or less electronic than the abum's, it has about the same ratio of traditional instrumentation vs. electronic elements as songs like Always In My Head or Magic do. Given that, I also wouldn't call GS (album) fully synthesizer based in comparison to All Your Friends. It's certainly heavy on electronics, but barring Midnight there are "regular" elements at work throughout - their prominence in the mix just varies from track to track.

I'd say tom's right. The production on All Your Friends is far closer to the album tracks, with Ghost Story being in more of a category of it's own. As for whether AYF's production is more or less electronic than the abum's, it has about the same ratio of traditional instrumentation vs. electronic elements as songs like Always In My Head or Magic do. Given that, I also wouldn't call GS (album) fully synthesizer based in comparison to All Your Friends. It's certainly heavy on electronics, but barring Midnight there are "regular" elements at work throughout - their prominence in the mix just varies from track to track.

+1000

I actually thought of Ghost Stories was in another category. All Your Friends/Ghost Story were more to mainstream musics I think while the original production wasn't mere to one. It was more to Chris's storytelling, kinda like what Kanye West did when he went heartbroken all of the sudden.

Which one? Both. But Ghost Stories will be produced once in a lifetime and we will probably seeing more of All Your Friends/Ghost Story style.