✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Ghost Stories poem type thing

majorminus1997

The hour of Midnight is now upon me, and I cannot help but have another sleepless night alone. The thought of you and all of your beauty are Always in My Head, and every time I think of you and what we could be, I consider it True Love. I feel this sort of Magic whenever I’m around you, and this feeling feels permanent, sort of like the Ink that writes out the Ghost Story of the life I feel like I’m living without you. All Your Friends tell you that you belong in Another’s Arms, but you know that’s not at all true. You know you have these same feelings for me as I do for you, but you fear that our love will be lost in A Sky Full of Stars. O how I wish you could see how much I love you so, across the Oceans, to the moon and back, and from here till the end of the world. I just hope and pray that one day you’ll feel the same way…

Soooooo, what do you guys think? :D

lol:) another way of writing practice is to embedding the exact song meanings in the context as well...I think it could also mean the elements of life are more or less similar, but the sequence and how you see it/interpret it/understand it make different "story lines", hence your own traces. For example, imagine different Parachutes floating in the air...always think there could be another Album Title, such as Story of O, other than Ghost Stories...