✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories in 24Bit 44,1 Khz HDTRACKS

As i'ts 24/41 and a cd is 16/41 you are unlikely to hear the difference as you would between the cd and if it were mastered at 24/192. I only hope enough people buy it to make them want to release their past albums in studio quality, as I'm certain some were recorded to analogue tape and not straight to digital so at 24/192 parachutes on a decent sound system would sound amazing, a 24/96 vinyl rip I have of parachutes sounds much better than the cd, will's drum playing sounds like will playing the drums for you and not a degraded compressed representation of drums. On your ipod headphones or £20 speakers you aren't gonna hear a difference even if you're playing mp3s. But on a good sound system you get more resonance, you don't just hear the notes you hear what it sounds like to hear a musical instrument be played. Vinyl also isn't always better sounding 24/192 music and vinyl is going to offer little to no difference except for the mastering process and as I'm assuming Ghost stories was recorded digitally the 24/41 flac files will, assuming no difference in the masters compression etc., sound as good or better than the vinyl. If you were to compar it to visuals; 24/192 is 4k, 24/96 is 1080p, 24/41 576p Cd is 480i, mp3's and itunes tracks (AAC) are vhs at varying amounts of degredation. That deosn't mean noone enjoyed a movie when we used to watch them on vhs but it is a better experience at 4k and obviously the quality of the tv and equipment affects your enjoyment of it. As most people only ever experience mp3s on cheaper equipement and we are visual creatures most people do not know what they are missing. When Steve Jobs wanted to listen to music he listened to vinyl not an ipod.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
My neighbours would think that I'm throwing a concert in my house. Lol. :bliss:

Think about playing Hurts Like Heaven, Paradise, Charlie Brown, Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall and Don't Let It Break Your Heart in high quality format. Your house will turn into a stadium. Much more if you play Live 2012 :dance::mx: