✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

deejayjaney

I heard IN MY PLACE on radio in 2002..later THE SCIENTISt iin a movie ...and fell in love :)

Which movie was this?

I heard both Parachutes and A Rush of Blood to the Head when I was very young (I was only 2 when Parachutes came out!) Heard The Scientist in a harry potter tribute video like 5 years ago, nostalgic feelings of my old home made me fall for them :)

• 10 months later...

Okay here's my story

When I was working in a bar there was a guy and he used the song viva la vida when he started to work and when he was finished, I really liked him , [emoji12] but he don't like me ...... After a while I really like to know the bands name so when I find out it was like okay hmmm so on YouTube I was listening to some more but ....... When I heart vlv live it was like wtf I really like to go to one of there gigs so I told a friend and she said "hey the are common to the Netherlands if you wanna go " I said yes and 09-09-09 in Nijmegen I saw them for the first time and my life was never be the same again from that moment ...... Omg I think a lot of you know the feeling [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I was in 6th grade (currently in 9th) and my brother had Mylo Xyloto playing on his laptop and something caught my attention. As soon as one song ended the other one started with exactly the same ending tone but Idk if that was an edit or an illusion but anyway I thought that was really cool hahaha , i found myself listening and then Charlie Brown played and it felt like someone just lit a fire inside me I was so overwhelmed so I asked my brother for the name of the song and I went and searched for it and heard it several times then I started searching for other songs and I absolutely fell in love after I saw the Paradise Live from Paris Concert video it was the first time I obsessed over something that much and I started reading about them and listening to more of their old music. Something really silly also made me like them; I had a crush on that guy at my school and found out he also likes coldplay so thanks to him but I no longer like him I was just a 12 year old kid [emoji28] Anyway they've been my favorite band since then and I don't think I'll ever like another band and I hope i don't do because Coldplay's literally the best thing that happened to me :') I'm getting major feels right now soo that's enough haha

I was at the swimming pool with some friends. We listened to music on our way back home. We listened to a "best of 2011" CD.. [emoji28] Then I heard Paradise & I really like it. Some months later I decided to listen to some more Coldplay songs & then I became a fan!

• 2 weeks later...
My sister played Green Eyes for me when I was 7 and after that I was obsessed. I used to watch Grey's Anatomy just because the ads had Fix You and The Scientist in them.

Greys Anatomy has wonderful music . Also in one Episode "In the sun" from Michael Stipe feat. Chris Martin

Which movie was this?

I heard both Parachutes and A Rush of Blood to the Head when I was very young (I was only 2 when Parachutes came out!) Heard The Scientist in a harry potter tribute video like 5 years ago, nostalgic feelings of my old home made me fall for them :)

Was a German movie. .called " In einer Nacht wie dieser "