✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

one moment

Hicksy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: he has such a sexy body though but a bit too many tatoos for my liking!! :-D still wouldnt kick him out of the bed for eating smarties ;) :lol: did anyone hear that colin farrell was goin out with britney spears, i thought she was with fred durst!! :? (sorry totally off the subject!!)

i think britney is ok - i think she was a bit misguided in her early career but for anyone who has been as much in the spotlight as her i think she has actually done rather well. prbably the closest male phenomenon to her is jacko and look how he turned out! i think people should give her a break - superstars are only human :shrug:

:lol: totally agree' date=' i saw the pics of her with colin farrell yesterday :sad: :-x[/quote']

Feckin whore! She just has to be everywhere, tellin ya Fi, she gets her arse on this shore and we'll hunt her down and shave her feckin' head! teufel024.gif

:lol: totally agree' date=' i saw the pics of her with colin farrell yesterday :sad: :-x[/quote']

Feckin whore! She just has to be everywhere, tellin ya Fi, she gets her arse on this shore and we'll hunt her down and shave her feckin' head! teufel024.gif

lol, im totally with ya sooz!!! ;) :D :bluegrab: <-- britney spears :twisted: