✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Movie Reccomendation Thread...

atlas2000

Hi Everybody, Just creating this thread so people can reccomend movies to other users... soooooo has anyone seen "Need For Speed" just thinking about downloading it.... *cough* I mean buy it oops... is it any good?? and can I recommend a film called, "Trust Me" it stars Clark Gregg a.k.a Agent Phil Coulson from the Marvel Movies (shoutout to the superhero fans)..he wrote and directed it and it also features Sam Rockwell ... oh and "Chronicle" a found footage Superhero movie which is just BAD ASS!!! I leave a link for trailers below:

Trust Me:

[video=youtube;WFdAcG5ZTtg]

Chronicle:

[video=youtube;i-M5Qx57_UU]

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everybody, Just creating this thread so people can reccomend movies to other users... soooooo has anyone seen "Need For Speed" just thinking about downloading it.... *cough* I mean buy it oops... is it any good??

NICE! I've seen NFS, it's pretty similar to the videogames but very good apart from the races...

I wouldn't waste my money on that

Ok... Thanks!! Anything you'd like to reccomend?

Actually I meant this: but NOT very good. sorry

I can recommend this one: Snowpiercer. It's kind of apocalyptic movie, the Earth is on another glacial age and the few humans left are on a train that protects them from the outside, people on the last cars are living poorly while the rich in the front can have anything they want, reminds me a bit of Matrix.

lots of violent scenes in it but totally worth watching.

here's the trailer

[video=youtube;fyWfZ9866DE]

edit: Prisioners is AMAZING

The Grand Budapest Hotel

[video=youtube;1Fg5iWmQjwk]

Watched it last night, absolutely brilliant!

We're The Millers

[video=youtube;0Vsy5KzsieQ]

Was very funny, I like most comedies but it was better than I thought it would be :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...