✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gerard Way - Hesitant Alien

Sparky

Former My Chemical Romance frontman. New album, Hesitant Alien is out 30th September.

[video=youtube;FsDSIEq7O08]

Thoughts? I love No Shows, the video is awesome too. Not too keen on Action Cat. Looking forward to his solo album anyhow :)

I am looking forward to this album too!! I was a huge MCR fan back in the day, and in retrospect they were a great alternative rock band!! I really like No Shows too and the whole Britpop/shoegaze theme Gerard is going for! Hope the album pans out to be a solid pop release! I would love to hear more music like this on American Radio (which is his goal.)

I am looking forward to this album too!! I was a huge MCR fan back in the day, and in retrospect they were a great alternative rock band!! I really like No Shows too and the whole Britpop/shoegaze theme Gerard is going for! Hope the album pans out to be a solid pop release! I would love to hear more music like this on American Radio (which is his goal.)

I got into MCR pretty late. I was never a fan of their early stuff but love Black Parade and really like Danger Days too! Gerard Way is the mastermind really, a bit like Noel Gallagher with Oasis, we can tell for sure anyway once this has been released :D

he was my biggest celebrity crush back in 2007-2008. But I stop listening to them after their third album ( I still can memorize all their songs from first 3 albums :lol: )

I look forward to the new solo album, it is weird to see him without the band :/ :/

• 5 weeks later...