✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Everything about Coldplay

EasySuperstition99

When asked about the development of the song, Martin said: "My father-in-law Bruce Paltrow bought this big keyboard just before he died. No one had ever plugged it in. I plugged it in, and there was this incredible sound I'd never heard before. All these songs poured out from this one sound. Something has to inspire you, and something else takes over. It's very cloudy."

We can see that that string sound is almost every song of the album ! In a video where Miller is interviewed (MIDI tech) he says that the organ was made in korg Triton !

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to transmit the idea in another way :/ like " Does the band would like that behaviour?"

The response that you'll get for that would be 98% like this:

"bUT I'M JUST STATING MY OPINION"

"Oh what do you know!"

"Well.. no, BUT WHY ARE THEY DOING SUCH CRAPPY COLLABS?!"

" I don't care anymore I hATE THEM!!1!

It's like you're trying to reason with a pancake, it's worthless :wacko:

So why there isn't?

I don't wanna be mocked just because I also like Keane or U2 or Travis

ask the admin :awesome:

Although I do believe there is somewhere stated in the rules that you're supposed to act like a grown-up and respect each other, but oftentimes it's overlooked or people walk in the grey area by writing things that aren't insulting other members but more like their taste... or as stated, a band or whichever other random reason. It's basically a massive bitching around that isn't aggressive or hurtful enough to be counted as breaking rules, but it's annoying as FUCK and even if I say something, people will behave for the following 10 posts and then they will start bitching again. And then they come with excuses like "but this is a speculation thread! We are allowed to say things!" and then someone else will say "yeah but ur opinion is stupid mine's better!" and they will come up with the most ridiculous things that will enrage the entire thread and in the end it's just people fighting over imaginary things. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad HAHA

Yeah well, I'll just remain chillin like always and let the kids have their fights :wacky:

Someone should change the rules! I know we all have freedom of speech but hurt other people feelings, or disrespect opinions and tastes its way over the line!

Wheres the admin in this situations?

Does he really care?

He does care, but people (not enough) aren't complaining yet so not much is gonna happen ...

Well I just wanted to find what VSTi's in WhiteShadows and still couldn't find :p

Be aware about those situations! It's not good to have fights in here! Let's give an example to youger members and explain we are all here because of music! And music unite people!