✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

monkeys

ritalin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, so many smiles.. and i'm lost... flight 144?? i'll smile and nod :wink3: hey everyone that introduced themsleves! haha internet buddies!

HEY speaking of flights... one time i was on an airplane going to Oklahoma with my best friend and her family (they paid for me :smug: ) and i was window buddies with the guys that were loading the luggage. i kept waving! haha and he waved back and i kept smiling and he kept smiling back

(to be honest i think he was just scared and cracking under pressure.. like "why won't this girl stop looking at me) haha ANYWHO! it's so cold outside that school is cancled for me, SO i'mma put on my snow pants and frolick in the snow!

(sorry for all the spelling mistakes.. typing fast want to get outside..) and yes

VIVA LA FLIGHT 144

Guest LiquidSky
wow, so many smiles.. and i'm lost... flight 144?? i'll smile and nod :wink3: hey everyone that introduced themsleves! haha internet buddies!

HEY speaking of flights... one time i was on an airplane going to Oklahoma with my best friend and her family (they paid for me :smug: ) and i was window buddies with the guys that were loading the luggage. i kept waving! haha and he waved back and i kept smiling and he kept smiling back

(to be honest i think he was just scared and cracking under pressure.. like "why won't this girl stop looking at me) haha ANYWHO! it's so cold outside that school is cancled for me, SO i'mma put on my snow pants and frolick in the snow!

(sorry for all the spelling mistakes.. typing fast want to get outside..) and yes

VIVA LA FLIGHT 144

awwwww you got snow! Take pictures for me.... :D :D if you don't it's fine too :dozey:

so much snow... so many REPORTS due, so not enough time off work two exams tomorrow, one on wednesday and another two next monday... the report is killing me. how does he want me to compare the Black death and AIDS? AHHH so many possiblities, but the show is predy and i shall take a pic for you :blush: