✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

monkeys

ritalin

HEY my name is kelleh (kelly) and i'm new here as of today. haha, well technically awhile ago, but i didn't have a computer. it broke down :cry: but that was a long time ago. SO ANYWAYS yeah my friend SARA (AKA CHUCKIE) got me into coldplay, but i'm into .. usually heavy metal or alturnative, BUT HEY.. expand your horizons, n'est pas? oui oui le cornichon foye OUI

(I JUST SAID YES YES THE CRAZY PICKLE YES) hahaha, thus the name ritalin, i need it, i don't have, i'm insane :smug: anyways YAY welcome me and YAY i can't wait to make friends...

okay that made me sound like i was in loser denial.. well MEBBE I AM... muh ha ha.. mebbe i am....

-kelstar!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
HEY my name is kelleh (kelly) and i'm new here as of today. haha, well technically awhile ago, but i didn't have a computer. it broke down :cry: but that was a long time ago. SO ANYWAYS yeah my friend SARA (AKA CHUCKIE) got me into coldplay, but i'm into .. usually heavy metal or alturnative, BUT HEY.. expand your horizons, n'est pas? oui oui le cornichon foye OUI

(I JUST SAID YES YES THE CRAZY PICKLE YES) hahaha, thus the name ritalin, i need it, i don't have, i'm insane :smug: anyways YAY welcome me and YAY i can't wait to make friends...

okay that made me sound like i was in loser denial.. well MEBBE I AM... muh ha ha.. mebbe i am....

-kelstar!

Hi! Kelleh! Welcome to the board! And I also think you'll fit just right in ;) Enjoy your stay :)