✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

We need your voice!

grids

For several years I keep going back and forth to this forum, I'm curious of what others think about what sort of things that you want to improve on this Coldplaying community. I create four choices (you can vote more than one) and the first choice is going to be the priority for improving the work. V99S8bBsxRBzv2BE8cjN0AZt4ME8aMD-sYzio3dP0QuPBMmrKL9eGwQr3cImVPRZArJC_eyzCgx5naYdGoNXRzY0rQOZsZjsmSHMbpb86JtBz46EWSPt5eoFJX81s-H_Ag

*I know it's not my job to do this, but it's better to have more voice on your involvement and build the better community :rolleyes:*

The poll can be voted outside of non-members too, so make sure to spread the word to everyone on social media or anywhere you want as well. :)

For the second choice, this can be written about their personal opinions or thoughts like blogs

For the fourth choice, this can be related to arranging meetings for Coldplaying awareness and your passion for the best band in the world

More inputs are appreciated, but make sure you vote on this poll too.

Thank you. Terima kasih. Danke. Merci :D

For several years I keep going back and forth on this forum, I'm curious of what others think about what sort of things that you want to improve on this Coldplaying community. I create four choices (you can vote more than one) and the first choice is going to be the priority for improving the work. V99S8bBsxRBzv2BE8cjN0AZt4ME8aMD-sYzio3dP0QuPBMmrKL9eGwQr3cImVPRZArJC_eyzCgx5naYdGoNXRzY0rQOZsZjsmSHMbpb86JtBz46EWSPt5eoFJX81s-H_Ag

*I know it's not my job to do this, but it's better to have more voice on your involvement and build the better community :rolleyes:*

The poll can be voted outside of non-members too, so make sure to spread the word to everyone on social media or anywhere you want as well. :)

For the second choice, this can be written about their personal opinions or thoughts like blogs

For the fourth choice, this can be related to arranging meetings for Coldplaying awareness and your passion for the best band in the world

More inputs are appreciated, but make sure you vote on this poll too.

Thank you. Terima kasih. Danke. Merci :D

This is a great idea! Thank you grids for creating this poll! I'll invite my friends to participate too! :)

• 1 month later...

Mainly favoured response for the new one on Twitter + Facebook, one fan prefers more simple and think the first one is a bit over the top for the non album period, while another likes the A Head Full Of Dreams style

We offer guaranteed success for learnalanguage - learn spanish exam with help of latest certification learnalanguage - learn italian and practice questions and the exams of French Yabla ccie security German.about

• Like 1