✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

News roundup - new pilot show up

myl_oxyl_oto

It seemed he had his own YouTube channel with his own projects before doing the coldplaying news thing, let alone real life commitments to school/work no doubt.

Still, he was a natural presenter and I'd at least look to him for a more qualified opinion. I'd prefer if he ran the whole damn thing but again, commitments....

Honestly I'd love for PeriahDark to come back too. I feel like his production quality is FAR better than mine.

A shadow looms over me as I film these videos. And that shadow looks strangely like PD's.

He doesn't have to actually be involved in the production if he's committed to other projects / busy. But I would at least reach out to him for advice since he seems to do what he does well. He could suggest some software to use, some equipment, etc.

He doesn't have to actually be involved in the production if he's committed to other projects / busy. But I would at least reach out to him for advice since he seems to do what he does well. He could suggest some software to use, some equipment, etc.

Something I had entertained the thought of just about when I logged on.

Will do!

• 7 months later...