✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Woah

86Timewarp

Jesus, it's been like 3 years since I took a leave of absence from the forum. It's nice to see the forum is still up and running despite the whole "change of domain ownership" period that plagued the forum for sometime.

For old members who remember me, it's good to see you all again and if I offended you in anyway shape or form during my time here on Coldplaying, I sincerely apologize.

For new members, it's nice to meet you! My name is Billy and I've been a member since...2011 (wow). I was very active on the forums, mostly helping out with the instrumental section (does it still exist because I didn't see it yet?) If any of you ever heard about that traveling scrapbook I was a part of that as well. A lot of great people and awesome projects are on this site so don't be afraid to branch out.

Jesus, it's been like 3 years since I took a leave of absence from the forum. It's nice to see the forum is still up and running despite the whole "change of domain ownership" period that plagued the forum for sometime.

For old members who remember me, it's good to see you all again and if I offended you in anyway shape or form during my time here on Coldplaying, I sincerely apologize.

For new members, it's nice to meet you! My name is Billy and I've been a member since...2011 (wow). I was very active on the forums, mostly helping out with the instrumental section (does it still exist because I didn't see it yet?) If any of you ever heard about that traveling scrapbook I was a part of that as well. A lot of great people and awesome projects are on this site so don't be afraid to branch out.

Hello fellow scrapbooker! You might remember me from my old username "Twisted mind". Nice to have you back!

I actually do remember your name. I think you played the keyboards. Welcome back.

jc90, I also remember you as well! Glad to see that you're still on here and yes, I did play piano! Thanks for the link to the instrumental section.

Hello fellow scrapbooker! You might remember me from my old username "Twisted mind". Nice to have you back!

Ermergerd is it actually you?! I do remember you! Seems like everyone I know is now a Global mod. You guys definitely deserve it...speaking of the scrapbook...where is it lmao?

• Like 1