November 18, 201510 yr Hello all! My name is Sehn and I like to draw a lot! I've been a Coldplay fan for a while, and I'm so excited for their new album! :parachutes::arobtth::x&y::viva::mx::gs: (these pixels are adorable)
November 18, 201510 yr Author Thank You! : ) And maybe I'm just dumb but I can't seem to find how to upload a profile picture? : o
November 18, 201510 yr Welcome to Coldplaying, Sehn! :awesome: To upload a profile picture, go under Settings on top of the page, and then scroll down the left side until you see Edit Avatar. That will take you to a page where you can upload an image (there is a size limit but I can't remember what it is). I hope that helps! :)
November 18, 201510 yr ^ Or, if you're using the app, keep clicking on the left-hand corner until you get the menu that pops out from the side. Then, click on the little head near the top of the screen to go to your profile. Once there, click on the default profile picture and it will give you an option to upload/take a photo.
November 20, 201510 yr Hi Sehn! Good to see you're an avid Coldplay fan. If you were a die hard Bieber fan you would have come to the wrong place. :laugh3: Anyway, have fun and enjoy your stay!
November 20, 201510 yr Author Welcome to Coldplaying, Sehn! To upload a profile picture, go under Settings on top of the page, and then scroll down the left side until you see Edit Avatar. That will take you to a page where you can upload an image (there is a size limit but I can't remember what it is). I hope that helps! Thank You! I see it now, for some reason I just couldn't find it XD
November 20, 201510 yr Author Hi Sehn! Good to see you're an avid Coldplay fan. If you were a die hard Bieber fan you would have come to the wrong place. :laugh3: Anyway, have fun and enjoy your stay! Thank you! Haha, yes that is true XD Though being an online fan is new to me. I didn't know about this website until recently, I wish I had known about it before!
Create an account or sign in to comment