✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

snow!

Hicksy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coool !! did ya had fun! i love sweden but its realy realy cold there and i bet it was mega cold in that ice hotel :o

WOW...it was amazing and we got the star treatment...free Absolut mini-bar in our room and everything!

It's - 5 in the hotel itself so doesn't feel too bad compared with outside and of course you have to keep all your special gear on!

But if you ever get a chance ...GO

And the Swedish ppl r just the sweetest took really good care of us! :lol:

I'm going skiing! I will leave tonight at 3 :o and we will then go sailing the drive to Trysil (norway) where there is a great ski-place! I love skiing and i think i'm good (although some norweigans might not agree with me :D ) But anyway, i will not be here for a few days, so TAKE CARE, i have become totally adicted to this forum *hits arm with 2 fingers and look very needy* so i will miss you guys! Well, afterall i'm going skiing with loads of snow so i thougt this was the place to post it. Allthough this post really is useless... but i will miss you all! See ya!

did ya make any pics there you want to share with us hehe :D

i did take some pics but i didn't finish the film so it will tkae forever before there have been developed. AAAANNNND there is the little fact that i dont have a scanner, so it would not exactly be soon ;) But just imagene a girl in loads of snow in big mountains with trees in a black and white skioutfit skiing with attitude down the hill :D Thats me!

hehe wicked :) i cant wait to see cool pics of the ski queen hehe :D my sis went to france risoul for snowboarding i wanted to go too but i didnt had the money to go there :( i feel so shit that i couldnt go with them :(

aaawww *whipes angela's eyes*