✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Digital Spy - Dec 25 -Coldplay to perform on Top Of The Pops Christmas Special

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a776515/coldplay-jess-glynne-years-years-and-nick-jonas-are-set-for-top-of-the-pops-holiday-specials/

Top of the Pops holiday specials will feature Coldplay, Jess Glynne, Years & Years and Nick Jonas

Ring in the New Year with Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates

landscape-1448974451-gettyimages-498415388.jpg

Top of the Pops may or may not be getting a revamp next year - but it will definitely be back for two star-studded holiday specials.

Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates will be celebrating Christmas Day (December 25) with acts including Coldplay, Jess Glynne, Years & Years and Nick Jonas.

Before the Christmas Number One is revealed, James Bay, Omi, Ellie Goulding, LunchMoney Lewis, Jamie Lawson, Fleur East and Sigma & Rita Ora are also expected to drop by the Top of the Pops set.

Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

One week later on New Year's Day (January 1), Fearne and Reggie announce 2016's first Number One along with more of music's biggest stars

Jess Glynne, Years & Years, James Bay and Ellie Goulding will be back to perform, alongside The Vamps, Grace, Maccabees, WSTRN, KDA feat Tinie Tempah and Katy B, as well as Lost Frequencies.

"It wouldn't be Christmas without Top of the Pops and I'm looking forward to hosting the festive show and the New Year special again this year alongside Reggie," Fearne said.

"This year promises to be as epic as ever."

Her co-host Reggie added: "I'm so excited that Top of the Pops is back for another Christmas and New Year special - it's always one of the highlights of my year."

Top of the Pops airs on Christmas Day at 2pm and New Year's Day at 11.55am on BBC One.

The two festive specials come as rumours swirl that Top of the Pops will return to the air next year - possibly with a revamped format and new name.

• Like 1