December 26, 201510 yr Ladies and gentlemen, now the result for the Biggest Chris Fan 2015 award, can I have a drum roll please The winner is @AwardChris Congrats on your victory
December 26, 201510 yr Great!!! Well deserved!!! @AwardChris is doing a great job with his campaign and sharing with us the best Chris photos!!!
January 7, 201610 yr It's been a long time but eventually I made it here!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] Thanks everyone for your kind words! We are expecting some news regarding Chris being honoured and a possible homecoming show in the near future. Will keep you all posted [emoji173]️
January 7, 201610 yr It's been a long time but eventually I made it here!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] Thanks everyone for your kind words! We are expecting some news regarding Chris being honoured and a possible homecoming show in the near future. Will keep you all posted [emoji173]️ So glad to hear! Those are great news :D
Create an account or sign in to comment