✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hanz Zimmer's Time

Lobabe

So I made a video. It’s probably one of my fav songs of all time, Hanz Zimmer’s ‘Time’, set to different visuals of awesome things, big and small. I did none of this.. just brought the visuals and sound together. Completely open-source art.

I guess to make this a proper New Year’s post, I’ll say that the video does have a theme about the way westerners view time and events.. linear and forward-moving- when we perceive time this way- it starts to warp how we view the world. It’s not a negative way of seeing it…but it’s certainly not the only way of seeing it.

We may not get that New Year’s kiss or have that crazy party we imagine everyone else to be having.. but having amazing moments usually comes at an completely uninvited moment’s notice. Those special moments usually occur when we’re not seeking them out and completely unaware.. there’s no calendar date set- it feels sometimes these moments seek us out. And when they happen we’ll realize that magic moment has always been there and that sequestered feeling we sometimes get during the flood…it’s just reminding us of our universe as a fetus when we were wrapped up in the womb and everything outside of ourselves that made up our world was loving and nurturing.

Maybe our current universe still is.. we just forget sometimes.

Ok, that’s it for now. Happy New Years or Happy…every other day that’s the same but can be magical if you choose to believe it.

Hope you guys enjoy!

• Like 2

it’s just reminding us of our universe as a fetus when we were wrapped up in the womb and everything outside of ourselves that made up our world was loving and nurturing.

Maybe our current universe still is.. we just forget sometimes.

Oh it is...it most certainly is and always will be :) Thank you for the lovely wishes and the beautiful video. One of my all time favourite songs too!

Guest diogo_sg

Amazing job. That song combined with those images creates such an incredible athmosphere. It's absolutely epic. Zimmer's work is just fantastic [emoji7]

Happy New Year and Happy Everyday to you too [emoji323]

Guest diogo_sg
Awesome! Thank you!

All I wanted was to let other people in on..how I feel when I listen to it.. and it sounds like you are feeling it!

Definitely! Zimmer is an awesome composer and when his work is combined with such beautiful visuals it manages to develop a very cool experience. One of the best examples of this is the film Interstellar. His soundtrack for it is just superb and so is the film's cinematography and plot ;)

Absolutely. Love Interstellar.

So on the subject of movies- I did a fan made trailer for a movie called Oblivion that came out in 2013, I believe.

It was just one of my fav sci-fi films ever. It had a realism and beauty to it. The way the shots were mostly in daylight, which is unusual for a scifi film. And the simple elegance of his personal airplane. It literally feels like the future. That thing...basically was like if Apple started making airplanes. Just genius..

So I did this trailer to the music of NIN. And I think it came out great- if you or anyone wants to check it out here-

Guest diogo_sg
Absolutely. Love Interstellar.

So on the subject of movies- I did a fan made trailer for a movie called Oblivion that came out in 2013, I believe.

It was just one of my fav sci-fi films ever. It had a realism and beauty to it. The way the shots were mostly in daylight, which is unusual for a scifi film. And the simple elegance of his personal airplane. It literally feels like the future. That thing...basically was like if Apple started making airplanes. Just genius..

So I did this trailer to the music of NIN. And I think it came out great- if you or anyone wants to check it out here-

Oblivion is one of my fav sci fi movies too! It has one of my fav soundtrack as well : Starwaves

Oblivion is a great film. My favourite song out of its soundtrack is Earth 2077.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3moHHN84jTE

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/3moHHN84jTE

PS: @Lobabe, that trailer was a bit too long, don't you think? [emoji12] (But cool nonetheless).

Oblivion is a great film. My favourite song out of its soundtrack is Earth 2077.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3moHHN84jTE

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/3moHHN84jTE

PS: @Lobabe, that trailer was a bit too long, don't you think? [emoji12] (But cool nonetheless).

Well, I actually did it as an extended trailer you would watch at the movies- not the short trailers on tv. :)

As far as the soundtrack.... oh god. M83 just ... does it right. I love them... saw them live too!

My fav song off the soundtrack is the theme.. and the song 'Oblivion'. They're both different versions of the same song- one with vocals. Just ... amazing!!!

Guest diogo_sg
Well, I actually did it as an extended trailer you would watch at the movies- not the short trailers on tv. :)

As far as the soundtrack.... oh god. M83 just ... does it right. I love them... saw them live too!

My fav song off the soundtrack is the theme.. and the song 'Oblivion'. They're both different versions of the same song- one with vocals. Just ... amazing!!!

Oh, I see :)

I don't know M83 very well - just the Oblivion soundtrack, which I do find amazing. Maybe I'll check the rest of their discography someday [emoji5]