November 28, 200520 yr haunted.....i can't sit still......maybe it's all the coffee i've consumed...... :o
November 29, 200520 yr what happened? I feel stressed b/c of this stupid paper... and b/c I am a lazy bummicus
November 29, 200520 yr Not much happened...which is the problem. :rolleyes: I just promised I'd do something, and well, I didn't do it. :confused:
November 29, 200520 yr you mean you procrastinated??? wow, I wonder what it must be like to procrastinate.
November 29, 200520 yr you mean you procrastinated??? wow' date=' I wonder what it must be like to procrastinate.[/quote'] Procrastination is my middle name. :D
November 29, 200520 yr sorry, I fell out there :lol: I am working on this lame paper... and I"m not now... I'm stopping otherwise I'm gonna hate myself :P
November 29, 200520 yr well it's not due till wed... which means I won't have it due till wed.... good night
Create an account or sign in to comment