✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alternative Mixes to Album

Hey everyone. Since AHFOD is closing in on 6 months and we have got to see it in action on the live tour, I was curious of what we think about possible alternative versions of the album that improve on the original (I think a lot could be made).

These would be fan made--and could mean cutting tracks, adding tracks, expanding on tracks, you name it!

Here is my idea for track listing:

AHFOD- Add a bigger intro and include the Charlie Chaplin sample (like live tour)!!!! Track starts with warm synths similar to AIMH while the bells and jangly instrumentation slowly fade in. Then Charlie Chaplin comes in, says his stuff and ends on "Adventure!" and the song bursts into the bass and drumbeat.

--This makes the spoken word on Kaleidiscope feel more earned. It sets a precedent for these spoken word samples.

--Also, it would help the song feel longer and more completed!

Birds-make strings more audible. They are beautiful

HFTW- More emphasis on horns in chorus and bridge! They sound great.

Everglow- Make Jonny's guitar more audible--like live version.

AOAL- No changes, maybe more emphasis on outro.

Fun- Make the song fun. I don't know how. Just do it. Too mopy.

Kaliediscope- Longer intro with more classical piano and weird atmosphere. Song ends right on "has been sent, as a guide...."

Army of One- Add a 20-30 second intro that we heard for live version. More of Jonny's guitar playing off the synths would be great! Incorporate those more diverse synths throughout track. No X Marks the Spot

Amazing Day- Keep the same. Maybe turn down the drums on the mix.

Colour Spectrum/Amazing Grace- If you are going to use Amazing Grace...use it! It is a great song. I say take the Obama sample and make it up to a minute long so you can get more parts of it. Add that cool jazzy instrumentation, and have it fade into Colour Spectrum which has a new mix that is not identical to the intro of the album (because that is lazy Coldplay).

Up&Up-Turn down that bass drum...this isn't an R&B song.

BONUS TRACKS

1. Miracles: Actually a nice transition from Up&Up if you want it there. Otherwise, just stop with that wonderful "Believe in Love" ending!

2. X Marks the Spot: It is a silly song to put on your album. Tonally, lyrically, and instrumentally it doesn't fit at all. Just make it a bonus track or a B-side off of HFTW single....

• Like 2

Yes! Although I would make Up&Up have acoustic drums and piano, also add the 8/8 beat guitar thing Jonny does to add a layer (if anyone understands what I mean lol) Maybe just mixing in crash symbals and snare drums could work? and just add in piano. I think we can just basically try to replicate the live versions:D

p.s. It would be great if we could change the "believe in love part" to be more like the live version, but I don't see how that could ever be done with just editing and mixing lol.

• Like 1