April 27, 201610 yr Hello to everyone :) I am looking for some fun guitar tabs. I've already learned 'Beautiful World' but it's pretty simple once you get it. I'm looking for something a bit more challenging and entertaining while avoiding barre chords... (that's what my fingers don't get, still beginner). Also, if you know some inspiring guitar players doing covers on youtube or so, (or if you are one) I would love to discover them ! :) :) Thank you all
April 27, 201610 yr Have you checked out (UntitledLuke) on YouTube? Also, I think if you want to play it in the original key ©, you probably will need to barre, but just for one chord, F. However, I think there's a way to play F without barring.
April 28, 201610 yr Are you talking about tabs for the song Fun by Coldplay? Or tabs that are fun to play?
April 28, 201610 yr Are you talking about tabs for the song Fun by Coldplay? Or tabs that are fun to play? LOL :D
April 28, 201610 yr Are you talking about tabs for the song Fun by Coldplay? Or tabs that are fun to play? Haha, I was talking about the song Fun. I think I misinterpreted lol... I don't know what's fun and what's not for guitar.
April 28, 201610 yr I've got quite a few guitar songs that are fun to play. I really like Green Eyes. It doesn't require any barre chords, and is a good beginner one. You just need a capo if you want to play it in the same key. (Beginner Version: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/c/coldplay/green_eyes_ver2_crd.htm Version I Made: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/c/coldplay/green_eyes_acoustic_ver4_crd.htm) You could also try Warning Sign. The acoustic version uses a lot of the same chord shape (Beginner Version: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/c/coldplay/warning_sign_ver2_crd.htm Acoustic Version: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/c/coldplay/warning_sign_acoustic_crd.htm) If you're up for more of a challenge, you could try Sparks. The way I play it, it still doesn't have any barre chords, but requires you to retune the high E string, and requires a capo. This is how I play it: Another one of my favorites to play, is We Never Change. It's another more difficult one because you have to use your thumb to play the low E, and also requires you to retune the high E string. It's still not that hard though imo. This is how I play it: EDIT: The version of Green Eyes I made got approved on Ultimate-Guitar: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/c/coldplay/green_eyes_acoustic_ver4_crd.htm
April 30, 201610 yr Author Wow sounds great ! Thank you so much, I'll try this and let you know if I can do it :) Is it your channel elfin8er ?
May 1, 201610 yr Wow sounds great ! Thank you so much, I'll try this and let you know if I can do it :) Is it your channel elfin8er ? No, they're not my videos. Just really useful videos. I think they sound most like the actual versions.
May 1, 201610 yr Im cover some Coldplay at my IG : mafazh check it out Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Coldplaying mobile app
Create an account or sign in to comment